Taehyung didn't said anything he understand what jungkook was doing. He understood his intention.So jimin smiled at him with small blush. He doesn't know how to react..' but his cheeks are turning into crimson red..'

Hobi was fidgeting his fingers but he didn't have any hope. He didn't even to like to ask him.. because he knew taehyung was always fired on him if he ask him he definitely gets mad on him..' so he simply keep quiet and looking front with no use of view. just still peaking up with his toes..'

jungkook looked at hobi how this innocent boy was struggling..' he felt sad about him..' then he looked back at taehyung which he's normally looking at the performance without minding any business..'
taehyung can sense it someone is looking at him. So turned and looked at jungkook which he's already staring at him.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and asked him what..?
Then he moved his eyes direction towards hobi and signal him to lift him up.
Taehyung widened his eyes and shakes his head as "no.."

Jungkook just pleaded him with his eyes to lift him up..'
Taehyung looked at hobi which he's looking at the crowd with innocent eyes which he can't able to look them properly..'
jungkook one more time pleaded him..' and this time taehyung give up..' he looked at hobi and sighed heavily.
Hobi was looking at front and suddenly he felt like something he was floating in the air..' then he looked back at taehyung lifted him up in one shift..' at first hobi felt tensed and later he felt so excited when his crush lifted him up..'
Taehyung was totally pissed off when he lifted up hobi ..'he was really feeling so irritating..'

"But this innocent hobi was didn't have any clue how taehyung was feeling about him.."
Hobi cutely clapping his hands when he saw the amazing performances.

Taehyung slightly.., just normally looked up at hobi..' then he captured beautiful sight from hobi..'
"Which he was beautifully smiling with his famous sunshine smile..' totally glow was clearly visible in his face. Which it's show lot of peace and calm..'
taehyung mesmerised by hobi's beautiful smile.
Small smile plastered on his face..' and his heart felt so warmth by seeing hobi's face
hobi vanilla mist hits to taehyung's nose which he felt like slightly dizzy..' his fresh fragrance was so nice and it's perfectly suits this sunshine innocent boy. Taehyung thought himself
Hobi was looking so small compared with taehyung big posture. He's so tiny like jimin which taehyung was comfortably carrying him.

Hobi holds taehyung's hand when he held his thin waist tightly..' hobi felt tickles when his large hands wrapped around his waist. His body felt so heated when his crush held him..' he really felt so blessed.

' he really felt so blessed

(A/n; in this way..' 👆🏻I'm sorry I didn't drew in jikook version..' 🥺)

' 🥺)