|37| 𝙰 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗

Depuis le début

Harper, in one swift agilic moment was on her feet, twisting the weapon out of his hands before driving the butt of the rifle across his temple. She immediatly raised her weapon and curled her finger around the trigger. One by one they fell. When the bullets had ceased and all GCPD officers were down Harper trudged over the bodies to where she could hear Rachel's hushed voice.

"God, they're everywhere." Harper scoffed as she finally pushed passed the baricade, the rifle now dangling in her grip before she caught sight of the two teenagers. " Have you found our so called Titan?" she said lightly before pausing when Gar and Rachel grinned at her.

" Yeah, we did" 

Harper's raised her brow as the two parted, giving her a clear view of the Titan sanding in front of her.

Harper's breath hitched in her throat as the rifle slipped through her fingers and clattered to the ground. It couldn't be. 

But it was, through blurry vision and  her erratic heart beating out of her chest, she could make out the dark haired woman who was smiling softly at the brunette.

" Hey, arrow girl"

" Donna" Harper whispered delicately as if she wasn't careful Donna would slip through her fingers again. But it didn't make sense, how was she alive.

Donna took a step forward, then another before Harper truly registered that the Amazonian was in fact, alive. The two crashed into each others arms. Harper's grip tightening on the woman, almost as if it was all a figment of her imagination. A cruel joke but it wasn't. Donna Troy was very much alive. 

" I've missed you so much Harp" Donna said as she pulled Harper closer. A tear slipped down Donna's cheek as Harper pulled away, her hands cupping her cheeks in awe.

" You're alive, how are you alive" she rushed, tears pooling in her eyes. " I watched you die, I held you, you were-" she sputtered as Donna lowered her hands but it didn't wipe the loving smile off her face. " We had a little help" she said, Harper looked confused before her eyes widened when the all to familair boy came barreling into her. 

'' Tim " she said in shock as the boy pulled out of her embrace with a bright warm smile. " Hi again, Ms Phoenix"

She looked between the two in disbelief before a beautful grin made its way onto her face. " I'm glad you're alive Tim, both of you" she said as Donna pulled her aside while Tim talked to his family.

" How are you guys here?'' Harper asked as Donna's frown grew solemn. " It was Hank"

"Hank" Harper echoed with a pained breath. " Is he also-"

"No" she shook her head softly, her eyes downcast as Harper's shoulders slouched " No, he uh, he sacrificed himself for us. That big idiot"

" Sounds like Hank" Harper chuckled meekly. 

" He did want a proper goodbye though, to you" Donna said as Harper's tear filled eyes found hers. " He said he was happy, and he will be happy. So you don't have to worry. He said he loves you and no matter what happens he knows his Katniss will kick ass" 

Harper sucked in a breath as she let out a watery chuckle. That was her pigeon boy for sure. Harper nodded before pulling the woman into her arms. " Thank you Donna, and thanks for making it back" 

Donna grinned as she looped her arms with hers and met up with Gar and Rachel. " Artemis and Wonder Girl back in action baby!" Gar cheered as they laughed lightly before Donna saw Tim approach them.

" Now let's go, Dick needs us." she said as she waved goodbye at Tim's family. Harper sent the boy a smile as he looked around the group of Titans.

" Welcome to the family Tim" she said causing his smile to widen.