She looked at me, "I don't want to receive that yes if you're just napipilitan. You know what my point is?" I asked, she nodded..

"Yes, but what if hindi ko pala kaya. Hindi ko pala kakayanin na may pumasok na lalaki sa buhay ko?" She asked..

"Then, let me love you from a far. If that's the case, I understand cause not all the girls are ready to let the boys come into their life"

"You're so mabait, when it comes to me. I don't know why" She replied and stopped walking.

"Because I love you, it's not being mabait, love. That's my love for you." I replied and kissed her forehead.

We sat down in the bench. "Where's your phone?" She asked, kanina pa 'to tanong ng tanong ah.

"Here in my pocket, why?" I get the phone, she get it from me and opened it.

She was just scrolling on something suddenly she frowned. "Why?" I asked and secretly looked at my phone.

"Who's this?" She asked as she gave me my phone. It's a pic of girl that saved in my Photos.

She hugged me. "She's beautiful" she whispered. "Is she Dahlia?" She added. "Love.." I called her so she looked at me.

"Hmm? No I'm not jealous, it's okay." She replied and smiled. I know it's not, Victoria.

"I'll delete nalang this, love." I said but she didn't let me. "Why? That's your remembrance" She chuckled.

"Ang ganda niya" We heard someone said beside us, It's Imee.

"That's your ex?" She asked me so I nodded. "Bakit kayo nag-break?" She asked again. "May iba eh" I answered.

"Hmm, Irene" She's now starting to tease her. "Ano?" Her eyebrows raised. Imee laughed, "Selos ka?may picture pa siya oh"

"So what now? I don't care noh." Irene remarks. I chuckled, "I deleted na po." I told her.

"Nawalan ka ng remembrance mo, let's go na. I want to rest" She said so I stood up.

"Kunyari lang yan" Imee whispered to me and I nodded, chuckled.

---

We're just laying in the bed and Irene is now focus on her phone. "What's that po?" I asked and hugged her.

"Let's go na, I want to ge there na Greggy" She told me. "Let's go?" I asked, she nodded smiling.

We called Imee to get ready na and after we get a cab and went there.

"Woah, beautiful" I heard Irene said. "But you're more beautiful" I replied, she smiled at me.

We just walked around here and after we bought some foods to eat.

"Greggy.." She called me. "Yes po?" I asked and looked at her. Irene smiled at Imee, hmm confusing.

"Let's go dun oh sa may bridge po" Irene said. "But we're still eating, love." I responsed.

"Saglit lang po, promise" She smiled cutely at me so I have no choice. I stood up so she also does and gave me a smile.

I placed my hands on her waist and walked. We're now here. "Mas kita dito yung Eiffel tower noh?" She asked and I nodded.

Imee is with us. "Greggy do you still remember what I asked you earlier?" Irene asked.

"Hmm? about when will you answer me?" I asked, she nodded. "Can you asked that question now?" She asked.

"Huh? love, it might put some pressure to you. I'm willing to wait naman po." I looked at Imee, she just gave a nod.

"Nah, just ask me please?" She replied, I have no choice.