Not every good thing lasts forever.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Guys! The final boss is here!" robot Peter shouted through the comms while webbing up an alien. He swung over to where the final alien was and stood there while the others rushed over to where he was.

"That is one big alien." Clint laughed and Natasha nudged his ribs.

Steve sighed and held onto his shield tighter. "Go!" He yelled before everyone scattered.

Robot Peter swung around the alien, trying to find a weak spot.

"Weak spot... Weak spot... Weak spot... Aha!" He yelled. "Guys! The weak spot is his skull! There's a weird red ruby-shaped thing connected to his skull!"

"Nice spot, Pete. Guys, you heard the kid!" Tony said through the comms while flying over to the back of the huge alien.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but this alien looks like Godzilla." robot Peter laughed while shooting taser webs onto the ruby, causing the alien to squirm around while swinging its tail through buildings. "C'mon! Don't be so destructive!"

"Pete! We don't have enough power to break it! Do you know a better energy source?" Natasha yelled through the comms, shooting bullets at the huge alien.

"I don't know! Try shooting it at the same time!" robot Peter yelled.

"AVENGERS! SHOOT AT 3! 2! 1!" Steve yelled and everyone shot at the same time, successfully breaking the ruby and killing the alien. Everyone gathered by Natasha and Clint, who high-fived.

A large spaceship hovered above them, collecting the dead alien. And before they flew off, they shot a light blue laser aiming towards Steve. When robot Peter saw the shot, he quickly calculated Steve's chance of survival at the shot. When his calculations hit 0%, he used his body to block the shot, taking the shot himself while yelling, "LOOK OUT!"

The blue laser hit robot Peter's body and there was a small hole through his metal body. Robot Peter fell to the ground while the hole sparked. Every Avenger quickly surrounded him. 

"Bruce!-- lab!"

His camera.

"K-- Kay?"

His microphone.

"Ho-- CE!"

His systems.

.

"I'm... Sorry... E-e-everyo-on-e."

His eyes flashed white for a second before fading black completely, and the smile on his face faded. 

They didn't care though, they still ran to the lab.

 "BRUCE! BRUCE!"

Bruce rushed into the lab with a toolbox and an arc reactor. He set the tools down and checked on the robot, the damage, and checked the coding. Everything was wiped, everything was broken, and everything was gone.

"There's nothing left..."

Tony teared up again, silently sobbing.

"He left me again..."

It was the second, no, third time he left him.

"I'm sorry, Peter."

.

.

.

.

.

Body complete.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Coding downloaded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

Personality set.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, guys! I took a great shot, didn't I?"

Robot Peter was back, and all the Avengers were glad.

-----------------

I know this is a mess, I was rushing for no reason. Do not trust the process for the next chapter.