My Lord pulls my shift tight in his fist, holding it out-of-the-way. I spread my legs wide and push down, taking him inside me with one slick drop.

A throaty moan escapes my lips and he bares his teeth in pleasure. I lift back up, almost completely off of him before pushing down, hard and fast. My Lord loosens the straps at my shoulders and my shift falls to my stomach, baring my flesh for his hungry touch.

His hands roam over every dip and curve of my shoulders before trailing down my sides and back up to my breasts. He tweaks my nipples, brushing them with his battle hardened hands. I arch my back, pushing my breasts into his eager touch and gasp.

He grips my ass, lifting me up and pulling me back down, hitting the spot deep inside me that makes my toes curl. I open my eyes and see him watching me with utter ecstasy on his handsome face. I push down when he lifts up and I hiss in pleasure when he pulls harshly on my nipples.

"Swear you will never leave me. Swear to always be by my side, guiding me, loving me, no matter what." My Lord pants against my throat, his words muffled slightly by my sweat slick skin. He trails his fingers down to move inside me, his thumb brushing and pinching that special spot inside me. I nod my head in agreement but that isn't enough for my possessive husband. He sinks his teeth into my skin and suckles, the skin no doubt bruising under such harsh treatment.

My body sings with pleasure and I feel the coil tightening in my stomach. My body trembles with exertion and sweat trails down my skin. My Lord laps at my flesh and looks up at me with blazing eyes.

"Swear to the Great ancestors that you will always be mine." My Lord thrusts deeper inside me and snarls, his lips curled back over his teeth. I open my mouth to swear everything to the man underneath me and I scream my answer to the night sky.

"Yes my lord, my love . Always!" The coil inside me snaps and my release thunders through me. I shake and spots dance through my eyes.

He grips my hips and sets a punishing pace, his hips slapping my bare thighs with the force of his thrusts. I lose the strength in my limps and fall against his sweaty chest. My Lord gives one last harsh thrust before following me into bliss. I feel his release flow into me, some of it splashing out and landing on my pale thighs.

I wrap my arms around him and hold him close as his massive body shakes with the force of his pleasure. I run my fingers up and down his sticky back and he tangles his hand in my hair.

"I can not exist in this world without you my moon. I love you." My Lord kisses me soundly, his tongue leisurely licking against me.

"We shall never be apart." JUNGKOOK rubs my back and I snuggle into his embrace.
------------

I wake up crushed against jungkook, his arms tight around me. His fingers dance over my naked skin and he stares up at the night sky through the window. I realize we are in our furs and yawn quietly.

I must have fallen asleep before he could carry me to bed. I watch his face as he looks so peaceful as if his heart is finally content. I place a small kiss to his chest and he looks down at me with a sweet smile. He brushes his fingers over my swollen lips and I nip his finger playfully. He chuckles softly and pulls me close to kiss my hair.

"I never thought I would find a someone such as you. Before you I never though there could be a love such as ours." I trace little hearts on his skin and listen to his musings.

"My father and mother cared for one another and respected each other but they did not have this love."

I think of my own parents and my lips twist in disgust. My mother did not love my father, only with him because my grandfather made her. My father was not a kind man and was said to often rape and beat my mother.

"I was also expected to marry someone to produce heirs and nothing more. When I saw you standing there, frightened and beautiful I knew you were meant to be mine."

I smile slightly and look up at him. He smiles and brushes my hair behind my ear.

"I knew I would have to be patient to earn your love. I had to show you kindness and gentleness." He did. He was so patient on the night of our wedding. I was so terrified and he was nothing but gentle and compassionate. That night was the first time I ever felt safe.

"I know it was not love at first sight for you my moon. You probably hated me." His lips turn down in a frown and I am quick to kiss it away. I stroke his jaw and he kisses my fingers.

"You may not believe it but that first moment our eyes met, I felt as if I had found something that had been missing. I fell in love with you." My Lord, jungkook cups my face in his hand and I blink, tears trailing down my cheeks.

"Nothing in this world or the next will ever take you and our children from me. I'll kill anyone who tries." He grins, his teeth bright in the darkness. I lean up on my elbows and kiss him with everything in my heart. All the love I feel for him, the strength of my soul and the everlasting faith I have in him.

"I love you my lord. Always." He pulls me close and kisses me. He rolls over and presses me into the furs, our tongues fighting for dominance. I close my eyes and lose myself in the sensual feel of his touch. The sun is gliding over the mountains before either of us gets any sleep.

--------------------
Hie. How's everyone?.. I hope you guys are well. So.. This is it. This was the last chapter of sold to him...please vote, share and comment . I have had a great pleasure in writing this story And I hope you guys enjoy reading this. Forever love xoxo.

THANKING YOU & SIGNING OFF:
NIKI