Chapter 29

CHAZ

“Damn, you’ve got an office and everything.” 

Kelsey jumped, a bit startled by my surprise entrance into her small office located on the ground of the Strawberry Vineyard owned by Emory’s parents. Her desk faces out the window to the vineyards, which is great for a view, but horrible for seeing anybody who enters her office. I make a mental note to tell her she needs to move her desk. I do not like the idea of somebody being able to sneak up on her like that.

“Chaz!” She covers her heart with her hand. “You scared the crap out of me.” She pushes away from her desk and comes over to greet me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down for a kiss that I happily oblige to.

“You must be really into your work today if you didn’t hear me,” I nip at her ear lobe before fully letting her go.

“I guess you could say that. I’ve been reading up on how to create content for Tik Tok. I feel like the lamest Gen Z-er by not being able to figure this out already.”

I shake my head, “I have no clue what a Gen Z-er is.”

She cups my face with her hands and kisses me again, “You are so cute, I love it.” 

“Why do I feel like you’re making fun of me for something?” I ask with a scowl.

Kelsey just rolls her eyes, “It’s fine, Chaz. You might be a bit behind on the times, but so am I.” She smiles at me and it makes everything better. Kelsey has changed so much since everything ended with Orem. It is clear that she’s just lighter as if so much weight has been lifted off her shoulders. Any time I see the scars left on her body I get pissed off that I couldn’t stop the violence from happening to her, but I have to let it go as well.

“So, not that I’m not happy to see you or anything, but what are you doing here?”

I gently tug at her fingers so I can wrap them with mine, “If you weren’t too busy, I thought we could get some lunch before I head back to the house.”

“Mmm, I like that idea. Emory is out for the rest of the day checking in with the vendors in town, so I’m kind of free to do whatever I want to do.”

“Whatever you want, hmm?” I growl in her ear and gently kiss her ear.

“Chaz, what are you doing?” She giggles and acts innocent, but I know she’s well aware of what I’m doing. 

“Maybe before lunch, we can have a little afternoon delight. Call it an appetizer, if you want.”

“Chaz!” She playfully says my name once again and I kiss placing kisses on all the open skin I can find. “What if somebody walks in?”

I glance back at the door, “Looks like that thing locks and maybe you need to practice being quiet.”

I take a step back to give her space to make her own choices. I won’t push her to do anything she doesn’t want to do, but I also know she gets turned on when I stretch her comfort level. Kelsey bites her bottom lip and then moves around the position where I’m standing and shuts the door. I hear the clicking of the lock and Kelsey turns around looking nervous and excited all mixed together. 

When I hold out my hand, intertwines her fingers with mine and I give her a gentle tug to push her against the desk. Kelsey makes a squeaking noise, surprised at the quick movement, but that turns into a sexy moan when I begin to massage her ass with my free hand. “Chaz..” she moans for me and that just makes me keep going.