He just proposed you indirectly but you are too dumb to realise it. You couldn't just get his point.

"Me? Why me?how I don't get it" you said blinking while looking at him with your cute adorable confusion filled eyes.

"What do you mean by why you? It's because i love you stupid!" taehyung said placing a peck on your nose catching you off guard.He had a sweet smile on his face while your cheeks turned crimson red because of his sudden confession.

You went silent and looked down as your lips formed a pout, hands running from his biceps to his chest you gently hit him multiple times. Before clutching onto his shirt and hugging him as tight as possible.

"Woah! Slow down miss y/n, no one's going to steal me anyway." Taehyung chuckled earning another hit from you. He rested his chin on your head as both of you just stood there.

"I thou~i amot~ lt~ u." You murmured while nibbling with his shirt.

"Pardon? How am I supposed to hear you if you talk in a voice as audible as an ant voice?" You shouted your head up and pulled him down by his nape taking him by suprise

"I said! I thought i almost lost you! Do you hear it now!" You yelled directly into his ears. Making him lose his grip around you and cover his ears with his hands.

"Okay!okay! Not only me now probably the whole neighbourhood might have heard it" he said still dramatically keeping his hands to his eyes.

"Mr.kim!" You looked at him with a done face. Taehyung came to you and tried to take your hand but you refused.

"Listen! I was kidding! Besides our room is soundproof. No one would hear us." He said coming forward but you turned into semi circle direction not wanting to end up trapped between him and the door again.

"Our? I—No Don't come near me! I hate you for fooling me and making me cry like that" you said walking backwards.

"What? What did I do now? Is it my fault that you heard someone talking about me having fiancée? Is it my fault that you believed it? It's not like I've been planning to make you cry. I never did anything. It's you who jumped into your own conclusions. Instead of making assumptions you could have asked me straight forward If all you heard was true or not then i would've denied it straight forward and we would've been a couple by now and You cried by yourself thinking you can't get this handsome man slash me!" He said pointing at himself as he had a grin plastered on his face.

You looked at him dumb founded.

"Ok i agree I'm not fault for believing whatever i heard but Excuse me, i didn't cry for you!" You said scoffing as you wiped your eyes and covered it as something fell into your eyes and you got rid of it.

"Oh really! Then what's with the i thought i almost lost you huh?" He said stepping forward there was barely any gap between you as you took steps backward.

"Hey!" Taehyung exclaimed when you fell backward but you held his coller, hoping you might get balanced but in a spilt second you on are the bed with taehyung on top of you and with his lips pressed against yours yet again..

Your eyes widened but you didn't pull out this time instead your closed your eyes letting him kiss you making taehyung smile in the kiss and close his eyes too.

Taehyung pulled after a few seconds and caressed your hair while smiling at you.

"I love you" he said earning a smile from you.

"I love you too mr.kim" you said and instantly covered your face with your hands.

"You do?" Taehyung asked with little of shock and a lot of happiness lasing in his voice.

You shyly hummed making taehyung chuckle. Falling beside you, taehyung couldn't help but smile as he wrapped his arm around you making you're already red cheeks even brighter.

"Come on! Why are you shy about it? And it's taehyung,call me taehyung baby" he said as you looked at him trying to suppress your smile which is trying breakfree.

"I don't know! I like mr.kim better" you said and turned to him, snuggling into his embrace.

"You can call me whatever you want since you're my baby."

"Mr.kim. Are you fine? Are you sure you didn't hit your head to something? Or did you get fever or something?" You said placing your hand on his forehead making him shake his head.

"No i didn't hit anything! It's you who is making me suffer from love fever!" He dramatically laid straight with his hand on his heart.

"CriNge!" You snickered at him when the clock in his room started making the bell sound. You looked at the clock ,suprised to see how you lost the track of time. Hours felt like minutes here. It's already 11:00 pm.

You sat up straight, ready to get down from the bed.

"Why did you get up? Let's cuddle, the party's over anyway." Taehyung said turning to one side and resting head on his head.

"No i can't. It's already late i should be going home now" you said and we're about climb off the bed when taehyung pulled you back, wrapping his arm around your waist and nuzzling his face in your neck

"Don't go. Stay here...with me" he whispered.

"Mr.kim it's not appropriate for an assistant to be at her boss room and let alone sharing the same bed with him"  you shook your head.

"But aren't you my girlfriend now" taehyung asked as he stared at your face which was glistening as the moon light fell directly on your face.

"Oh~really since when?" you looked at him, raising both of your eyebrows.

"Since 10 minutes ago" he said pecking your lips making you blink. Him behaving like this is new to you

"But i clearly don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend" said you to which he just nodded his multiple times.

"Oh~ ok then!" He said and shuffled for a moment before sticking his fist infront of your face.

"What is this?" You asked out of curiosity. Taehyung smiled and opened his fisted palm,letting a chain with a ring as a locket dangle between his fingers.

"Ok here i go,ms.clumsy will you be my Mrs.clumsy?"