Bikini on Muscle Beach

A/N : Hellooooo ! I'm back, sorry it took me a bit to publish this chapter, I was trying to organize what I've got written so far, ya dig? Anywho, I hope you enjoy this chapter ! (Caption this image is still on!)

Dally, Pony, and Johnny went out to a movie. Soda told you that since you were asleep, they didn't want to bother you. It's true that you'd been asleep. You had stayed over at the Curtis' place after your mother kicked you out again.

You decided, despite the gang warning you not to go out alone, to go to the movie. So you took your switchblade and shoved it in your shoe and grabbed one of the gang's jackets to wear. It was late and cold out.

You pulled the jacket closer to my face as you walked, eyeing your surroundings carefully. It was dangerous, Steve was right, but you promised that you'd take care of Johnny and protect him from the Socs.

Soda had told you where they went, so you swiftly made your way over there. You climbed over the fence despite there being a hole under it and looked around for the boys. You could see them sitting in some seats and you quietly made my way over to them. Dallas wasn't there, though. There was a girl in front of them, turned around, and glaring at them. You recognized her immediately. She's a Soc, talking to your Johnnycake. You pulled out my switchblade and hissed, putting it to her throat before she could react. She squeaked.

"Y-Y/N?" Johnny mumbled, standing up. You ignored him, staring daggers into the girl. Ponyboy grabbed your wrist and you pushed him off.

"What are you doing around him?" you growled, feeling the anger rise in you. She was too stunned to speak. Dallas' voice chuckled behind you, but you didn't turn around.

"That's my girl," Dally laughed. He put his hand on your shoulder. "But ya ain't gotta worry, Cherry n' me were havin' a chat, ya dig?"

"She's a no-good Soc," you grumbled, pressing your blade closer to her throat. "N' she's with my Johnny. She's horrible, and ya know it, Dal. For all we know, she coulda been in on Johnny's jumping. She ain't worth talkin' to." It was the first time in a while that you hadn't stuttered.

"Y-your J-Johnny?" Johnnycake whispered, turning crimson. It was then that you realized what you'd said. You faltered, turning ruby red, and lowered your switchblade.

Cherry backed away and Dallas took your arm. "C'mon, shorty, let's go fer a walk." He led you out to the concession area and turned to you, grinning. "Damn, you really gotta temper, huh?"

You didn't say anything, just crossed your arms and looked down at your shoes. Dally laughed. "Ya protectin' Johnnycake, eh?"

"I p-promised I w-would," you mumbled, glancing up at him. "N' I can't sta-stand Socs, ya know that, D-Dal. She c-coulda-a been one of tha ones fr-from that d-day." Dallas put his arm around your shoulders.

"That ain't anythin' ya gotta worry 'bout," he told your. He paused, then smirked. "So, doll, wanna tell me why ya called him yers?" You buried your face in your hands, blushing profusely.

"Oh no," you groaned.

A/N : Lmao rn I'm pretty sure there's someone in my house that's gonna kill me so wish me luck lol

-Stay Gold