Everything is Fine

A/N : Caption This !

You woke up, screaming. You were on Johnny's chest, his arms around you. You shot up. "Y-Y/N, what's w-wrong?" He was staring at you, eyes wide.

You took a deep breath. He was fine. "J-just a nightmare. 'Tis nothin'." He nodded and yawned, calming down.

"Ya c-can tell me what's it about," he told you. You sighed.

"I- I- I was standin' in front of ya. Ya was all mangled n' broken. A-and it was Harry wh-who hurt ya. He t-told me it w-was my fault n' I killed ya . . . Th-then I was h-him and ya were askin' me why I hurt y-ya. Th-then Pony and them were beatin' me fer hurtin' y-ya," you sobbed, wiping my eyes. "I-I didn't mean t-ta!"

Johnny put his hand on your head, rubbing your messy hair. "S'okay, Y-Y/N, I know ya could never hurt me. I'm r-right here. I'm breathin'. I ain't mangled. I'm just fine." He pulled you in, hugging you tightly. "I'm just fine," he said again, much quieter. Your tears slowed down after a few minutes. Johnny wasn't rubbing your head anymore. You looked up at him and he was asleep. He looked so peaceful, his steady breathing calming you down a lot. You smiled softly and leaned forward, lightly kissing his nose and then curling up again on him, feeling much better.

A/N : This was heavily inspired by @onlyoneoutsider. It's pretty late here so I am struggling to figure out what to say here. Uhhh. Eh, whatever. 

-Stay Gold