Whistle (Part One)

A/N : Caption this image ! I've got nothing, so I'm leaving this up to you. 

(P.S. Sorry I unpublished this chapter after publishing it, I forgot to edit it. When I write this, I write it in 1st POV, but change it for Wattpad. If you see mistakes while you're reading that has to do with this, please tell me ! It helps a lot.)

TW : F--cking Harry goddamn

You let out a low whistle. You were alone at night and thought you were being trailed by Socs. More specifically, Harry. Whistling kept you calm and rational, and god knew you needed it. Whistling was something you did when you nervous, sometimes without realizing it. You listened as the Corvette's engine rumbled louder, quickening your pace. You figured if you could make it to a member of the gang, you'd be okay.

You let out another long whistle, shaking with fear. You saw what had happened to Johnny when he was jumped. It scared you. The gang made you carry a switchblade since that incident. Two-Bit even stole one for you because you didn't have the money. You pulled the blade out of your shoe, trembling with every motion.

You kept speed-walking, creating more low whistles. You were practically running by the time you got around to Johnny's place. You figured he wasn't there because there was no yelling. The Corvette was close behind you, and you could hear your ex's laughter. He was teasing you.

"You're all alone again, Birdie."

You ran over to Johnny's place, hoping to hide behind the house where the Corvette couldn't get to. You sprinted behind a bush. You could see Ponyboy's house from where you were. The lights were on and you could see people walking around inside. You glanced at the Socs exiting their car and stalking over to you. You wondered if you could make a break for it.

You let out another low whistle, taking a few deep breaths and trying to calm your nerves. Suddenly, you heard a whistle mimicking your own. It made you feel a bit better, but it was creepy. You turned to where it was coming from.

It was Johnny, holding his switchblade. You immediately ran over to him, grabbing his hand as you shook. He let out another whistle, blushing. "Y-you said you'd pr-protect me," he said, pulling you behind him, "s-s-so I'll pro-protect y-you."

A/N : Okay so I got this idea from a TikTok I saw, I'll put it in Whistle (Part Two) so it doesn't spoil my ending. Ily guys!

-Stay Gold