Chapter FiftyNine

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" I ask softly. My hand reaches over to rest on his knee as it bounces. He hadn't even put on his seatbelt. Clyde watches us leave and then walks back into the mechanic shop when I pull out of the driveway.

I guess Hex's car will just have to stay here overnight and I'll have to drop him off at work in the morning.

"Yeah" he rubs his palm harshly over his forehead "pissed" he mumbles as his hand finds mine on his knee. "Fucking Pollar showed up."

I drive up the street instead of down and past Ace. The last thing I need is Hex jumping out of a moving car to get another charge on his record; those days are over.

"How does he know where you work?" I ask, my heart beating fast in my chest but I do my best to focus on driving.

I don't think the thought had occurred to Hex, he had only been filled with rage when he had laid eyes on him, not the fact that Ace had found out where he works.

"I don't know" he sounds like a bull as he breathes heavily through his nose. "Fucker should be dead." I don't know if he's referencing the car accident or what would have happened if Hex got his hands on him but I don't question it.

"I'm proud of you" I whisper. I truly am, it wouldn't have taken much for Hex to push past Clyde and go after Ace but he hadn't and he had stayed calm; angry but calm.

He squeezes my hand and rubs his thumb over my wedding ring.

"Why are we going the long way?" He looks around. Thankfully, Ace is too far away to be seen by now.

"Oh, I-I wasn't paying attention" I make up an excuse. He looks at my side profile but accepts my answer without another word.

The sun shines in my eyes as it sets and I have to pull down the visor so that I can see. The bottom half of Hex's face is golden but the top is cast in shadows from his height.

I had been so concentrated on seeing through the sunrays that I hadn't notice Hex's hand creeping from his knee to mine and sliding up my thigh.

His fingers fiddle with the buttons on my jeans, not undoing them but tugging and pulling at the zipper.

"Hex, I'm driving" I had intended for my voice to come out strong but the tiniest bit of a whine follows and of course Hex picks up on it.

He stays silent but I can feel his body heating. His knee has stopped bouncing and instead he spreads his legs and takes his hand back only for it to start fiddling with his own button and zipper on his jeans.

"What are you doing?" I question as I take quick glances from the road to his lap where he tugs down his zipper and cups the bulge beneath his underwear.

He grunts and leans his head back against the headrest. My heart rate had only just started to calm down and now it was picking up again. I wanted nothing more then to slide my hand over and put it between his skin and underwear but driving with one hand while distracted doesn't seem like the smartest idea.

"Hex?" I call for him but he seems lost in his own world as he closes his eyes and his hand slips out of view, only the movement of his hand under his pants can be seen as he runs his palm up and down himself.

I really regret taking the long way home now.

Between my legs throbs and I rub my thighs together in an attempt to calm the sensation but it doesn't work. Not even sitting straighter and adjusting my sitting position helps.

"Fuck" he groans, his bottom lip being tugged between his teeth.

I contemplate sliding my own hand into my underwear but we're less than five minutes from home and its peak hour traffic; I have to concentrate.

No matter how many times I tell myself to concentrate, it doesn't seem to be helping as Hex steals more and more of my attention with each thrust into his hand.

He's sweating; something that I hadn't noticed before. The drops sit on the skin of his forehead and I reach over to wipe them off.

He opens his eyes and turns to face me; they're half open and lazy; heated behind his gaze.

He throws his head back and tugs down his underwear; bringing his cock into view. He's thick and hard, the vein that runs along the shaft pulses and the tip is red.

The pre-cum that had leaked from the head allows him to slide his hand along smoothly.

I focus back on the road and feel his gaze crawling all over me as he masturbates.

He watches as I wiggle and fidget in my seat, hoping to find some relief but it only causes friction to rub against my clit and makes everything worse.

Hex's breathing picks up and his free hand grips the door handle in a death grip. He's close.

"I'm gonna cum, baby" he breathes through clenched teeth. The announcement giving me one last chance and I take it.

My hand slides over the space between us and pushes his palm out of the way as I take hold of him. He's hot and heavy as I run my hand up and down and circle the tip.

"Shit" he hisses and throws his head back as he grips the door handle and the handbrake.

His body shutters as he cums. I keep my eyes on the road but I feel as he thickens further and he cums into his pants, using them as a barricade to avoid making a mess. Some gets on my hand and I use it as lubricant, speeding up my hand until he hisses from sensitivity and pushes my hand away.

There's only a small amount of cum on my pointer finger afterwards and I put my finger in my mouth, sucking it clean before releasing it with a pop as Hex watches closely.

"Fuck, I love you" he breathes and grabs my hand, bringing it to his lips and kisses the back.