the blood of angry (wo)men III

Start from the beginning

"Okay," Damian chuckles.

"Sorry," Cady continues. "You're an angel."

"Thanks," Damian laughs as Cady squishes his cheeks between her hands and smooches his forehead. "Come on."

Cady squeaks as Damian hauls her up bridal style and carries her out to the kitchen.

"Jan, come cuddle your girlfriend."

"What?" Janis replies, aggressively washing a spoon in his direction. Cady sniffles, lip trembling and more tears threatening to spill if Janis is mad at her. Janis turns off the tap and turns around, blinking in surprise at the situation. "What happened?"

Cady pouts and reaches out for Janis. Damian shifts to hold her under her arms, keeping her held aloft like baby Simba in The Lion King.

"I hate this family," Cady grumbles sarcastically as Janis grabs her, letting Cady koala around her torso and nuzzle into her shoulder.

"Come along, children," Damian says. Janis blinks at him again, so Damian motions her over and shoots her a look. "Chop chop."

"Don't tell me what to do," Janis huffs.

"I'm not, I'm telling Caddy. You just happen to be her chosen mode of transportation," Damian replies. "Now, get your hormonal asses over here."

"I am not hormonal!"

"Stop yelling," Cady whimpers against her.

"You're such a baby when it's your shark week," Janis teases.

"I'm always baby," Cady huffs. "Don't bully me."

"Oh, yeah, I'm so terrible," Janis scoffs.

"You are. You're a terrible mean thing."

"Says you," Janis smirks, getting exactly what she wants when Cady kisses her to shut her up. "You okay, Peanut?"

"Mmhmm," Cady hums contently into Janis' neck, which her girlfriend finds unfairly adorable. "Damie's getting me Taco Bell."

"Is he now?" Janis says, raising a suspicious eyebrow at her friend. "Nice of him."

"Look at her, I can't say no," Damian defends, gesturing to the tiny redhead wrapped around Janis. "Here, write out what you want too."

"Why are you being so nice?"

"Because you guys scare me when you're on your periods."

"You are too?" Cady asks, pulling back a bit to look at her girlfriend.

"No, I just yell at spoons on the regular," Janis teases. Cady humphs and scrunches her face up.

"You're a meanie."

"You knew that going in, babes. Part of my charm," Janis sighs, relaxing back against the couch. "Are you gonna let go?"

"Nooooo."

"Alright, fine," Janis huffs, getting comfy with her little monkey of a girlfriend wrapped solidly around her.

"You love it," Cady teases against Janis' warm neck. "Cause you're a big old softie and you love cuddles."

"I am not!" Janis insists. "I just let you because you cry if I make you let go."

"That means you careeee," Cady continues. "Because you looooooooove me."

"Yeah, yeah," Janis hums, not willing to admit how nice it is to have a clingy girlfriend when her period hits. Cady's like a heating pad and a weighted blanket all in one.