Chapter 22

*The subject assimilated the DSH and APP, making it the weapon we always wanted, I made sure that we would stay docile and that it won't use its power without my authorization, now that I saw that the project is complete, it's time to make them regret their decisions.*

8:52. I woke up feeling worst than yesterday, not only the headache didn't go. But I felt like my entire body wasn't doing great, to put it in other words, pain washed all over my body. My muscles, my bones, even the part of my body who didn't have bones. All of it was painful. I tried to get some sleep, but I gave up after thirty minutes, the pain caused me to stay awake, even if I'm fucking tired. I want some sleep, and I want a normal life, so what's all the things I'm dreaming, hearing, feeling right now ? Am I sick ? Am I doomed by a somewhat higher power ? It's fucking Friday, and I felt like my week-end won't be as chill and cool as I wanted it to be.

I managed to get up from my bed, this took too much energy and willpower than needed. Even if I'm a person who liked to stay in the bed, I noticed that it wasn't normal. My whole body felt fatigued, used, as if I did Saitama's training routine. 

I saw that the TV was turn off, so I thought that my mom was out for work. So I poured myself some milk in my mug, and I took some biscuits, if my whole body is misfunctioning, I need to eat to help it. As I took my breakfast I decided to message Chara, I told her good morning that I won't hang out today, as I felt tired. I didn't know if she was awake, but I sent the message. I looked on Twitter to see the same shit as always : shitpost. But I was bored quickly so I closed Twitter. I finished my breakfast so I put my dishes in the dishwasher. I turned on the dishwasher and made my way towards my room, but when I walked up the stairs, I missed a stair and I fell. "Fucking hell." I said as I looked at my hand, and it was somehow opened at the side. I gathered all my forces to go to the bathroom to clean the cut. But as I entered the bathroom, I saw that my cut was ... not here anymore, I touched the spot and it felt just like a scar. Did I ... healed myself automatically. Fucking weird. 

*

15:04. I've been texting with Chara all day, and I figured that I might ask her to come crash at my house a little, so I'm expecting her to come in like 10 minutes. My body still felt like it was out of date, by five years. Maybe when I'll be chilling with Chara, I won't think of it that much. At least I hoped so. I waited in the couch as I winced of pain as I felt my brain throbbing because of the pain. It didn't stop, it would be too good for me am I right ? 

*knock knock*

I heard knocks on my door, so I got up from the couch and opened the door, to see Chara and Frisk, I did expected that Frisk will be there. "Hey girls." I said, I didn't know that my voice could reflect my tiredness as much. "Hey there, you alright Y/N ?" Chara asked giving me a hug. "Just tired, it just stroke me like a van." I responded, letting them in my house. I took place in the couch as Chara sat next to me, Frisk took the chair next to it. "What's sort of tiredness ?" Frisk asked. "Physically, my whole body feels like I've been dead for over a decade." I said, Frisk and Chara tensed up a little. I don't know why. They must felt ba-

*I NEED to do it, it can't continue like this and you know it, we must start all over again*

My headache just got amplified as I heard that, but this time, it was a woman's voice. And I felt like I knew the voice, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I winced of pain as I hold the side of my body, I just got cold at once. "F-Fucking hell." I stuttered as I trembled of pain. "Are you really good ? You look like you just got hit by a wave of pain." Chara asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I cringed of pain as soon as I felt her hand touched me. "S-Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you !" Chara exclaimed. "Don't worry, it's j-just my body." I said, or tried to say. It felt really difficult to speak. "Could get a glass water please ?" I spoke difficultly, Chara got up as fast as possible to get me a glass of water. "I'll call mom." Frisk said. "Don't, please." I said, making her look at me in a angry look. "Why ? You clearly need help, I can't stand looking at you like that, imagine what Chara feels when you're like that !" Frisk yelled, I winced as her voice felt like a plane engine turning on. "I don't want ... Toriel to come and heal ... me once more ... I'll be good tomorrow." I said, it felt like my words didn't want to come out. "I hope that you're right." Chara said, putting the glass of water on the table. "Thanks." I said as I reached the glass and drank it. It felt ... I felt nothing. Frisk's phone was ringing, she looked at her phone and sighed. "Sorry Y/N, mom wants the both of us at home, political stuff. We'll see you when you'll be better alright ?" Frisk said, looking at me with sympathy. "A-All good." I said. "And sorry for yelling at you, I'm worried." Frisk apologized. "Don't be, it alright." I said as I shivered. "We'll be off then, see you, Y/N." Frisk said, Chara kissed me on my cheek. "Please tell me when you'll be better." Chara said with a worried expression. "I will." I said. She smiled at me as she and Frisk left my house.

I felt ... relieved that they were gone, why ?

*

**

*

2:54. It's worse, I feel like my whole body just didn't work anymore, I didn't have the strength to do anything right now. I took out my soul, and it hurt me like nothing I've felt before, but I looked at it and I saw ... rusty golden on it.

Whatever this thing is, it's the source of all that.