Chapter 18

"Not this one, not this one, not this one..." I muttered at myself as I looked for a good outfit. I need to be good-looking. I must show to Chara that I'm being completely serious. "That one is good." I said as I picked a brown cargo jeans. Now I need to find something good with it, how about a white shirt ? Yeah sounds good to me. I left my room and made my way towards the bathroom, I took a cold shower, I dried myself and I brushed my teeth once again, I must be as close to perfection as possible. I need to be handsome. After I put on my clothes, I looked at the mirror and for once, I was happy to look that way. I checked everything, and I was good to go. I crossed my house to go to the door, and I took my black jacket as it was a nice touch. I put on my black Jordan 11 CMFT Low [This are the shoes I want lol] and I started to made my way towards Chara's home.

17:02. Okay I'm in time, I knocked three times at the huge door and I waited for an answer. The door opened and I saw that Asgore was the one who opened it. "Oh, howdy Y/N. Good to see you, please come in." He said, letting me enter their home. "Hello, thanks Asgore." I said, my voice was trembling, I was stressed that's for sure. "Oh, hello Y/N." Toriel saw me and greeted me. "Hello, Toriel." I just said. "Oh my, aren't you handsome." She said, smiling. "T-Thanks." I just said, this feeling is overwhelming. "You must wait for Chara, don't worry, she'll come down soon enough." Toriel said as she goes back to her previous occupation. "How do you know ?" I asked, did Chara told them. "Chara rushed at her room when she was back. When we asked why she was in a hurry, she said that it was because of something important." Asgore said, I laughed a little, now I know that Chara is stressed too. "But, as her father I must tell you something Y/N." Asgore said, looking at me seriously. "Treat her well, if I find out that you aren't treating her as she deserves. I'll have a little talk with you." Asgore said seriously, looking at me dead in the eyes. I didn't felt animosity, I felt the worries of a loving father. "Don't worry, I'll do my best to treat her as she deserves. I will take our relationship as serious as possible." I said, looking at Asgore. "I know you would." Asgore said, patting my shoulder as he joined Toriel.

"Y-Y/N ?" I heard Chara's voice behind me, and I quickly looked and... I was too stunned to speak. She was wearing the outfit that she bought in our first date. "Wow..." I muttered. She was beautiful. "A-Are you ready ?" She asked, offering her hand. "Yeah, I'm good to go." I said, taking her hand and walked towards the door. "Have fun !" Toriel yelled. We nodded at her and we left the house.

"So, what do you want to do ?" I asked Chara. I didn't thought of a plan, fuck me. "I-I don't know to be honest." She said, looking at the ground. "We could watch a movie, eat somewhere, go to the park and chill while eating ice cream." I said, I feared that she would say no, minus the park thing that's what we did the last time. "Sounds good to me." She said, smiling at me. "Red, I want to say that, you look absolutely beautiful." I said, she must know it. "T-Thanks, you look stunning too, N/N." She said. "I did my best to be at your level." I said, putting my arm around her shoulders. "You did good, even better than me." She said, putting her arm around my waist. "I'm not sure about that, you have a natural charm after all." I said, she just sank into the sort of hug we did.

*

"So, what do you want to look this time ?" I asked Chara. She looked around and her eyes seemed to stop at the Avengers : Infinity Wars poster. "I watched the first and the second, but not this one and the next one." She said. "Okay, let's go watch it." I said, even if I watched before, watching with Chara is something I couldn't say no. We bought the tickets and entered the cinema. Chara wanted to sit in the back rows, and so we did.

*

"Wow, that was really good. Thanos might be my new favorite antagonist." Chara said, as we made our way towards the exit of the mall. "He's good one, after all he wants do the good thing, minus the fact that he erased half of the living things in the universe." I said, that's savage after all. "Why are we walking out of the mall ?" I asked, since I followed Chara. "I-I wanted to go to the park now, is that alright ?" She said. "Of course, how could I say no to you." I said, taking her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. She looked at our hands and back at me, I smiled genuinely at her, I didn't know that I could love someone like that.