Han's grumblings

The emperor warned him. A Sith is married to the dark side. Vader turned on the Jedi Order because its rules forbade him to be with the woman he loved. He had been tempted by the Sith Lord, Darth Sidious, Chancellor of the Republic, Palpatine, to have it all: The galaxy, ultimate power, and Padme Amidala.

He lied.

The Sith forbade it, if not more vehemently all things relating to love and marriage. It stood in stark contrast to it through its treacherous philosophies Vader had been coerced to kill the only woman he ever loved. Now, he had been gifted with the opportunity to love again and once again, the Sith religion seemed to have gotten in the way. The only way to succeed in pursuit of his love for [Name] would be to destroy it from within- and the emperor with it. Just as he had destroyed the Jedi Order.

Unbeknownst to the Sith Lord, was that [Name] longed to leave him behind, along with everything they shared. For her life with him had caused her too much pain, especially the death of their unborn child, Mark V. But with Danny Maxo at her side, she was on the mend. If only, they could be sure the pirate Han Solo would not turn them in.

Meanwhile, Han Solo and Chewbacca traveled to the outer rim planet of Tantum E and laid low. There, Chewbacca cursed himself and his greed for having taken the assignment to begin with.

"But we needed the money!" Han griped. "What was I supposed to do?"

Chewbacca growled.

"Well, if only you'd made your feelings clear BEFORE then, then perhaps I might have given it a second thought. I didn't see you complaining when you ate that Osk Leg the other night. Believe it or not, the money we got for the Vader mission paid for it."

Chewbacca shrugged, collapsed onto a cot at the back of the Millenium Falcon.

"What's so special about her anyway? What she got that Vader wants so desperately?"

Again, Chewbacca shrugged. It seemed, Han was talking to himself and his friend.

"She's beautiful... but, nevermind. I got no use for women," Han griped. "they're all trouble and this one proves it."