Mrs Maxo?

Danny helped a limping [Name] into a small dilapidated house. Han Solo walked in behind them, counting a stack of money.

"Heeey," Han called. "Where's the rest?"

Danny paused, [Name] at his side, eyes low and tired."I gave you exactly what I said I would give you. 900 credits."

"That was before I knew you were being chased by Vader."

"You said it was a no questions asked deal."

"Again," Han gritted, "before the Empire might have lojacked my ship. Now you either pay up, or I tell Vader where to find you."

"Just give him what he wants," [Name] ordered.

"You heard the lady, pay up."

Danny went into his pocket, counted out a stack of money then gave it to Han.

"Thanks," he said, bowing mannerably.

Danny spun around, motioning toward the roof of the house. "It's nothing elaborate, like Vader might have been able to give you. But it's home," he said.

"Yeah, I have a quiz for you genius. How do you know Vader won't find you here?"

"We're as far out in the Outer Rim as it goes and not even Vader would waste his time coming here. If it weren't for the hyperspeed of your ship it would have taken us forever to get here. Besides...nobody knows about this place and I don't think anybody will tell if they did. Right Han?"

Han smiled. "Maybe. For the right price."

"Oh hell, how much are you going to bilk us for now? We're doing our best here, and..."

"Not my problem lady. I got my own crap to worry about," Han griped.

[Name] limped across the room, finding a rocking chair that overlooked a field outside the window. She sat, eyes gazing.

"It's lovely Danny," she said, eyes welling with tears. "So peaceful..."

Danny Maxo walked across the room and knelt beside her, pulling her hand into his.

"We'll be safe here, [Name]. I won't let Vader hurt you again."

Han shoved the rest of the money into the inner pocket of his jacket. "I'm out here. Good luck..." he said, in mock salute. "With all the trouble you're going through... for a woman," he snapped.

Danny watched as Han slipped through the door, then he and [Name] together in silence as the Millennium Falcon lifted and took off.

That night [Name] slipped into a basin full of warm water and let the beautiful scent of flowers permeate her skin. Danny had picked wild flowers from the blue grass out in the field then put it in the water.

As she laid there in comfort her scars seemed to fade, but not the memory of how she acquired them. Could she tell Danny that in her confusion she tried to kill Vader and herself by striking a compartment releasing the gases in the hyperbaric chamber and igniting them with her lightsaber? Her actions caused a mini blast that sheared and nicked her skin in various places all over her body. The atomic boom of the blast rocked her brain so hard that she'd been knocked senseless. In fact, she'd have absorbed the full blast had Vader not saved her from herself. He then left her bound to her own room for her safety and that of others. But could Vader really save her when he was the reason she'd gone mad to begin with? And had he finally realized that she wasn't a Sith or Jedi but a human being unable to comport to violence without devolving into complete and utter madness? Or was that what it meant to be a Sith? In Vader's case, a rational lunatic?

Nevertheless, the biggest question she had in all of this, was whether or not she was a threat to Danny? Would something trigger her mental illness here on Naskolus?

That night, after she had gotten dressed [Name] and Danny had taken a walk in the fields. She listened patiently as he told her about their world planet. Naskolus. A two season off world of summer and spring.

"We'll have our work cut out for us," Danny said.

He grabbed her hand, holding it within his.

"What kind of work?"

"Because there are two seasons, both permissible to vegetation year round, we will have to manage the grounds, keep the vegetation from growing too wildly, and prepare for spring when rain is non stop forcing us to remain inside. We'll have to stockpile enough food for this period of three months."

"Are there others here?"

"Only primitives. Some dangerous. The Kuzi Sumo. As long as we stay out of the dense woody areas of the planet we'll be safe from them. THey don't like open fields or exposure to the sun."

"What do they look like?"

"Albino, orange eyes. A hairless sort. Unfortunately, since we are among little to no other humans or humanoids, there will be no one to marry us."

"Marry us? Danny, you mean it?"

Danny paused, pulled her other hand within his. They stood face to face near a winding stream where lilies floated atop the water and the sun glistened on its tiny waves.

"If we're to keep Vader from finding us, then we'll never leave this place again. He won't suspect us of being here."

Danny reached into his pocket and slipped a ring onto [Name]'s left and finger, then another onto the same finger of his left hand.

"This is a promise ring. That here and now, we are bound as husband and wife," Danny said.

[Name] swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. She wasn't in love with Danny. Part of her still felt as though she belonged to Vader.

"It is a promise. I, [Full Name] am wife to Danny Maxo," she said.