Vader's anger (and Han Solo)

Vader rose from the hyperbaric chamber, blasting it open not unlike a mad man. The message from his captain had reached him there, informing him that [Name] had run away.

It had only been a few minutes since he acquired the information and he already missed her. Yes, he was to use her in his quest to overthrow the Emperor. But it was for them. They would enjoy the spoils of warfare and the galaxy together. Padme too, had problems seeing the big picture. Women! Blasted women!

Vader viewed a surveillance tape and saw an imperial trooper carrying her off. He immediately came to suspect the old imperial trooper: Danny Maxo.

A dead man stealing his future wife. Imagine that!

Imperial troops scurried hither and forth as they prepped for a quick and hasty departure. Vader however, relied on the fear and competence of his men to get them away from the planet. He sat in the hyperbaric chamber alone... There, he could only think of Danny Maxo...touching, kissing, making love, even... to his woman.

Vader's fist crumbled into a ball so tight, the mechanical parts of his hand threatened to malfunction.

~~~~~~~~~

Han Solo kicked the engine of his ship, the Millenium Falcon, then raced to the cockpit. "Chewy!" he yelled. "Get your hairy keister up here will ya? Somebody's gotta fly this thing."

Chewbacca, Han Solo's loyal comrade left a cot below deck and walked awkwardly to the front of the Falcon... his height dwarfing everything about him. The Wookie howled and beat his chest.

"Alright, alright. But in case you hadn't noticed, there's a couple of Imperial ships behind us, genius."

Chewbacca leaned forward and gazed out of the viewing window. He growled again then sat in the pilot's chair.

"I'll work on those parts. Fine mess we got ourselves into, eh buddy? Apparently some imperial chump stole Vader's woman. What in the hell was I thinking, getting us involved in this?"

Chewy growled again.

"You're right. I was thinking money," Han smiled. "But don't expect me to get in trouble over a woman again. I don't care how much we're being paid. That said, I got some disappointing news. Doesn't look like this guy paid us the right amount. "

At this, Chewy wailed and growled menacingly.

Han threw his hands in the air. "Okay! Jeesh, you'll get your cut, exactly what we agreed on. Just get us out of here."