forty-five

Namjoon POV
I was walking around the halls to the main living room.

I saw tae sitting and talking with my parents about something.

Their facial Expressions are serious.

"Namjoon, " my dad says.

"Yes dad?" I said.

"D.did you know Jin was the son of a government official." He says

"What do you mean dad?" I asked.

"Jin is the first son of the Seoks, the former heads of the korean intelligence agency." He says.

"There's no way y jin is his son" i said

"He is, hyung" tae said as he gave me a document containing everything.

As i was about to speak, jimin and Jin parents came.

Everyone was staring at each other.

"So you found out" Mr.Seok Says

"I should have known that you were working for the government all along" my dad shouts.

"Oh please, we only pretended to be poor and clueless to trick you" he says

"You son of-" my dad got cutt of as jin entered room.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"We did you a favor of course, the exo mafia collapsed thanks to both of my son." Seok said.

"Favor? You already killed my jinnie"  i said.

"Son, i trained jin like how you train ur men, but unlike you it took me 3 years to get him ready." He said

"We never thought we would getting 3 omegas childrens, so i had to train all 3 of them to protect themselves with the exception of Jungkook" he says.

"What do you mean Jungkook " taehyung says.

"Jungkook is a rare type of omega, hes weak and fragile and trust people too easily, i can't believe he let you inside him and got me a grand child" he says laughing.

"Was that a insult or compliment " tae said.

"Its a compliment, i knew you were the right one" he says.

__________________________________
Short Chapter Today, The News Just got announced so yes they are serving in the military until 2025.

__________________________________Short Chapter Today, The News Just got announced so yes they are serving in the military until 2025