eleven

Namjoon POV
When I heard that Jungkook got shot , I immediately ran and told my parents what have happened and they gasped and allowed me and Yoongi to home before them.

When we both arrived home, We saw the his brothers in the living room with angry faces. I went to asked them where is Taehyung, they told me that Taehyung was in his room with jungkook, I nodded and went in to see Taehyung and Jungkook hugging each other.

After that I went to my room and saw Jin Very Mad.
"ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR BROTHER FAULT THAT MY INNOCENT BROTHER GOT SHOT" He shouted and I replied "Look Calm Down Jungkook is fine.", "I should have went with him and it would be me to get shot not my brother" He Said and kneel down crying. I went and comfort him and told everything is gonna be ok.
After that I called Taehyung and Yoongi to the basement in which we tortured the bastard who shot kookie.

He told us that Taehyung was the target before tae shot him in the head.
I immediately went to comfort Taehyung who crying until he stopped and I told the 2 of them to go to dinning room.

We started eating and I said Yoongi and I will bring the two of you on vacation.
They didn't agree and shakes their heads. That's until jungkook begged them which they finally agreed to go with us.

I told them that we will go tommorow and told them to pack.

In which they did because I told the maids to buy them clothes and see stuff.

After that I went to jin and my room to pack.

______________________________________

Short Chapter Today I will update it in 3 hours or so.

You also prob wondering why I didn't update yesterday it was because I was tired.
I also changed the book name because the old one was too long.