nine

Kim Taehyung POV

I woke up and saw my bunny sleeping, I kissed his forehead before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth after that I went out my room and to the dining table to see my brothers and my friends sitting and waiting for me with their pets omega slave.

We were talking until we were heard footsteps to see my bunny at the door.

Jungkook

After seeing that he arrived I told him to sit on my lap which he quickly did and smiled at me while the maids are preparing breakfast.

I was feeding jungkook and also eating my breakfast.
We drank our orange juice but saw that jungkook wasn't drinking it.
"What wrong baby?" I asked.
"I don't like orange juice , I want banana milk" he said cutely. After hearing that I told maid to make banana juice and they did and bring him his banana juice in which he drank it and kissed my lips. Before saying thank you master tae hyungie.
The other were shocked especially Jimin and Jin.

After finishing breakfasts Everyone went to the living room and sat there watching a movie and ate lunch soon we were watching something on the TV.
Jungkook And both of his brother were sleeping. So we closed the TV and went outside to smoke.
But hobi didn't like smoking so he offered to sleep with the omegas.
"Why are you soft on that omega?" Namjoon Said Codly.
"He's special to me Hyung, I never felt this happy in my life" I said he nodded and told me something sad.
We are going on a business trip tommorow and we will have to leave the omegas alone for a week but hobi will stay and take care of them, Yoongi Hyung told me.
I nodded before walking to the living and saw that they all woke up staring with Namjoon Hyung who told them what is gonna happen? To everyone suprise jungkook was crying and hugging me tight. I tried calming him down but he kept crying until he got tired and I bring him to my room and kiss his forehead before saying goodnight I went downstairs .

And Talked with my hyungs "He Clingy to you now tae" Yoongi Hyung said while laughing with hobi Hyung.
I was laughing too when until jin hyung told us that if I left jungkook alone for a week he could stop eating and get depressed for days.
I was shocked so as my hyungs.

It was decided that I will stay and Hobi Hyung will go.

After that we went to our own room and sleep.
When I open my door just to see jungkook having tears in his eyes.
"What wrongs baby?" I asked
"Don't leave me Daddy" I was shocked to see him call me daddy and I replied "Don't worry daddy wouldn't go daddy will stay with you."
He nodded and gesture me to sleep and hug him tight.

What did I do to deserve this cute bunny.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading this the next chapter is gonna be taekook fluff and maybe smut.

Also Please report any post hating the Hyung line or Jimin.