thirteen

No One POV

After Spending sometimes with the omegas, They all came back home to see Jungkook and Taehyung making out on the couch.

Everyone was staring at them with shocked eyes while Hobi was laughing his ass off. Until Taehyung turned his face up and saw that his brother was here. He and Jungkook blushes.

Jin was so pissed off he went to go and slap Taehyung but Jungkook held his hands and said that He and Taehyung are now mated. That shocked Jin And Jimin who broke down crying.

Jungkook came and comfort them and said he be okay he got Taehyung to protect him.

Jin and Jimin Finally stopped crying and hugged their brother before going to their bedroom.

Namjoon and Yoongi were furious to find out that Taehyung had mated with a worthless slave.

"WHY DID YOU MATE HIM?" Namjoon Shouted.
"BECAUSE AM IN LOVE WITH HIM" Tae Shouted back.
that shocked Namjoon he's never seen his brother shouts at him like this Before.

After awhile jungkook told Taehyung to stop which he did and Taehyung picked jungkook bridal style and went to their room.

Namjoon was having tears in his eyes.
While Hobi was comforting him.

He was mad that his brother goes against his orders.

Meanwhile Yoongi and Jimin were running around because Jimin stole Yoongi teddy bear.

"Jiminie Give That back" He Said. , "No it's mine" Jimin Said
After running around they got tired and fell softly on the grass and hugged each other.

Jin on the other hand wasn't doing so well. He was crying that he broke his promise to his mom who told him that never get yourself and your brothers mated with evil people in the mafia.
He has no choice but to summit and mated with Namjoon.

Namjoon walked it and asked why he was crying.
Jin told him everything before finally saying "I summit to you now master" He Said sobbing.
Namjoon didn't care and hugged him and agree to mate with him.

______________________________________

Another chapter coming up in a bit.
Just so you know am a not a writer who make sad and depressing endings.