Perrie takes this as a challenge, so she moves her face closer to Jade's. "Why wouldn't you?"

This just made Jade's competitive side resurface. She also moved her face closer to Perrie's, merely inches away from each other, looking straight into the blonde's fierce yet strangely dreamy blue eyes.

"Because I like you – a lot – and walking away will never be an option."

Perrie tilts her head a little. She switched off her scanning mode as she looked at the brunette intently, as if realizing for the first time how irresistible Jade is. And then, it finally happened. She crashed their lips together.

Jade's mouth was warm and soft, and she responded hungrily to Perrie's touch, pressing their bodies as close together as possible. The kiss soon became unsuitable for public viewing as Perrie backed Jade into a wall pinning her there with full force of her body as she trailed her tongue along Jade's lower lip, demanding entrance to her mouth.

"We need a room," Jade panted, pulling back from the kiss just long enough to form half the sentence.

"No can do." Perrie informed her quickly, still insisting on keeping their mouths fused together. "I can't wait any longer." She explained, trying to use as little precious oxygen as possible as her onslaught of kisses continued.

Jade groaned, afraid that someone would see them and report them to the authorities.

"Don't be too serious," Perrie giggled then, pulling back and glancing left and right on the alley way quickly, seeing no one. "Follow me." She whispered, grabbing the brunette's wrist, and pulling her along until they reached a door that looked expensive.

"Where does this lead?" Jade asked, somewhat skeptical yet not really that bothered as long as it led to a place where she'd get laid.

"You said you wanted a room." Perrie informed her, pushing the door open then dragging Jade into one of the most luxurious yet secret hotels in Tbilisi.

After checking in, they both tried to control themselves as they rode the elevator to the third floor where their room was.

Perrie locked the door once they were both in. The brunette didn't miss a beat, pivoting quickly on the spot once she was sure the door was closed and slamming Perrie against the wall, the blonde grunted at the sudden force yet not minding all that much as the sound was drowned out by Jade's lips meeting her own, melding together as their tongues began a battle for dominance and their hands begin to explore one another's bodies.

"You're beautiful," Perrie comments, already pulling her own top over head as Jade did the same, both desperate for more contact.

"I could say the same thing about you," Jade agreed, her breath already ragged as she threw her top on the floor and attached her lips to Perrie's neck, licking and sucking across her soft skin, paying extra attention to her tender pulse point, garnering an undulated moan from the blonde.

Perrie's hands moved on instinct to Jade's back where she unhooked her bra before bringing her hands to Jade's chest, taking both of the brunette's firm breasts in her hands and beginning to knead them, pinching at the nipples until they stood erect before swooping her head down and engulfing one in her warm mouth, her tongue swirling around it as she bit down softly on the sensitive skin.

"God, that's so good." Jade cried, her back arching into the blonde's mouth as her nails dug into Perrie's shoulder, slowly creating scratch marks down either side of her back.

"Of course, it is." Perrie breathed into Jade's breast, moving her head across now to do the same to the other breast, her tongue moving expertly to soothe the skin as she bit into it, eliciting sweet moans of pleasure from the brunette.