Bucky wakes up and he feels that he is alone. "Nat? Kels?" He doesn't here anything. He sits up and recounts the last 24 hours. "I left him. Fuck, I left him." He takes a quick shower and when he opens the door, Nat is sitting on the bed. "Hey sleepy head." "Hey, where were you guys?" "Had some errands to run. How are you?" He sits down next to her and he holds her hand. "Good. I feel good Nat. It's just weird that 24 hours ago I was wallowing in self pity and loathing, and now I'm surrounded by those who care for me the most. Nat kisses him sweetly. "Well, if you feel good now, see Kelsey in the living room." He looks at her suspiciously. "What did she do?" "Well, I did it, but it was her idea." He goes out and what he sees immediately makes him tear up. "ALPINE!" Kelsey is cuddling Alpine on the couch like a baby. "Morning love. I got you a present." Alpine sees Bucky and immediately leaps into Bucky's arms. "Oh baby! I've missed you so much!" His tears flow freely down his face and some of them stain Alpine. Nat sits next to Kelsey and it warms them both to se him so happy. "We also got your clothes and things from the house. There in the guest room for now." "How did Steve take it when you took them." "He wasn't there. So it was pretty easy." Just then, Nat's phone rings and she sees it's Steve. "Speak of the devil. What do you what me to say." "Put him on speaker." Nat answers and its very obvious Steve is crying. "HE'S GONE! THE CAT, HIS CLOTHES, ALL GONE!" "Steve, calm d.." "DONT YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN ROMANOFF!" Bucky then leans more to the phone. "Steve." Steve stops shouting and takes an audible gasp. "Bucky?! Baby are you ok? What's going on?" "I'm fine Steve." "So Nat found you? Why didn't you tell me Nat?" "I told her not to. And she didn't find me." "I don't understand." Bucky looks at Nat and Kelsey and they both hold his hands in support. "It doesn't matter. Look, I know that we need to actually sit down and discuss things, but I need you understand that...it's over. We're over, for good." There was silence as the weight of his words hung heavy in the air. Then in a fit of rage, Steve goes off. "OVER?! I GAVE UP BEING CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR YOU! I CAME BACK FORM BEING WITH PEGGY FOR YOU!" Nat opens her eyes wide as Bucky's jaw drops. He looks at Kelsey and she doesn't seem shocked at all. "Steve, I.." "NO" Kelsey wants to speak but she knows if he realizes Bucky's with her, who knows how far he will fly off the handle. "Steve, please." Steve sobs and his voice is weak and raspy. "Please James. Please don't leave me. I love you so much." Kelsey holds him as Bucky sobs. Steve hears him cry and he just wants to hold him and comfort him. "Nat, you still there?"  Her voice cracks a little from holding in her tears. "Yea. I'm here." "Can I call him tomorrow?" Nat looks to Bucky and he nods yes. "Yea." "O..okay. I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow then. I love you James." Bucky can't answer him and Nat hangs up. "Shh, I got you baby." Kelsey cradles him as Alpine snuggles in against him. Nat sits on her knees next to him and lays gently on his legs, caressing his leg. With Alpine purring against his chest, he feels himself calming down. "You okay Bucky?" He nods his head and pets Nat's head.  Alpine whines a little and Bucky giggles a little. "She's hungry." He gets up and Nat points to the bag on the kitchen table. "Her food and toys are there." He feeds her and as he watches her, the Kelsey and Nat go to there bedroom. "Thank you again Nat. I know he was missing her tremendously." "Sure sweetie. Besides, I kinda always wanted a cat." Kelsey cups her face gently and plants to most loving kiss on her lips. "I love you so much Nat." "I love you too Kelsey." 

Steve is still slouched on the floor when Sam comes in the door. "What the hell happened here?" The kitchen is a mess, there's glass everywhere and Steve is just sitting on his knees, almost catatonic. "Steve? Steve!" He finally looks up and his face is pale and blotchy. "C'mon man, let's get you cleaned up. Sam just got back from his honeymoon when he got a call from Yelena that he needed to check up on Steve. She wouldn't go into details, but she said him and Bucky were having problems. He gets Steve into his bedroom and tries to undress him from his wrinkled and smelly clothes. "He's gone Sam. He's just...gone." "Hey man, it'll be ok. You guys will get through this." Steve shakes his head. "Not this time. He...he doesn't love me anymore." "Steve, I've known you both for over a decade. That stubborn cyborg loves you more than anyone." Once Sam got him undressed, he pushes him to the shower. "Take a hot shower and meet me downstairs ok?" Steve doesn't answer and Sam shuts the door. He tries to call Bucky but it just goes to voicemail. He then calls Yelena. "Hey, is Nat with you?" "No, she's taking some time off." "How did you know about Steve? I thought you didn't like him?" "I don't, but Nat asked me to call you." "Nat? I'm lost." "She didn't tell me either. I'll give you her number and you can ask her yourself." "OK. Hey, you here from Bucky recently?" "No, not for about a month now. Why?" "Nothing important. Thanks for the number." "No problem. See ya later!" He hangs up and calls Nat's number. He reaches her voicemail. "Hey Nat, it's Sam. Yelena gave me your number. I know it's been a long time since we spoke, but I was wondering if you were in touch with Bucky? Please call me back asap at this number. Thanks." He hangs up and Steve finally comes downstairs. "Better?" He shrugs his shoulders and plops down onto the couch. "So what happened?" "Kelsey happened." "Kelsey? She's back?" "She's married to Nat." "No fucking way! Seriously? Well shit." "In a way it is your fault." "What? How?" "They met at Lisa's bachelorette. Nat and Bucky." "OK, first off, I didn't pick that place. She did. 2nd, you cannot in a million years blame me for something like that one and a million chance of a meeting." "Sorry, I know. It's just...we were happy. Then, the moment she steps back into the picture, things go straight to hell." "Steve, have you talked to him?" "I haven't seen Bucky in a month. He ran off again." "What? Have you searched everywhere?" "It's ok. He's apparently with Nat, which means he's with her." "So he's not missing?" "No." "Well, I know they were friends first so maybe they're just still friends." "I don't think so. He told me today over the phone that it was over." "Look man, I know you two have been up and down for a long time. Just give him time. He'll come around." "You really think so?" "I do. Now, you hungry, cause I'm starving.

Dont forget to vote and comment! How do we think this is gonna play out? Will Sam be helpful, or will he be a hindrance? LET US KNOW!