Chapter 6

Steve slowly wakes up and remembers where is at. He has his arm wrapped around Kelsey and she is wrapped up next to Bucky. He looks at the clock on the dresser. It's 530am. He slowly gets up and goes to the bathroom with his clothes. After he gets dressed, he quietly opens the front door and almost makes it out until he hears a voice behind him. "Sneaking out are ya?" Bucky stands there in his boxers with his hands crossed across his chest. Steve smirks and tilts his head a little. "Mission remember?" I was suppose to try to convince you to come with me but we got...distracted" "Steve, I would have still told you no. But I am glad we got distracted." Well I have to go." "Wait." Bucky walks over to Steve and gently grabs his face and kisses him. After a slight hesitation, Steve kisses him back. With there foreheads leaning against each other, Bucky just holds Steve. "Please be careful. We have unfinished business." Steve smirks and gives Bucky one last kiss on his forehead. "See you when I get back." Bucky watches as Steve leaves and closes the door. 

"You know it's not polite to eavesdrop on other peoples conversations." He turns around and sees Kelsey standing in her bedroom door. "He loves you you know. He's just not ready to admit it to himself." Bucky sits at the kitchen table. Is that true? Does Steve love him like he loves him? Kelsey sees his inner dialogue and goes to sit on his lap. "Remember what I told you when we first got together? That if Steve wanted you, you would go running?" Bucky nods his head. He caresses Kelsey's thighs. "I won't make you choose between us. I only want what you to be happy Bucky, no matter who you choose." He takes Kelsey's face and kisses her deep and hard. She brings her legs around so she is straddling him. "What if I said I wanted you both?" Kelsey pauses and thinks about it. "I don't know. When he gets back we can talk more about it I guess." Would she want to share Bucky completely? Bucky now sees her gears running and slips his fingers between her legs and rubs her clit. "No thinking anymore."  Bucky rubs her clit in small circles and she grinds against his hand. "Baby, I need more." He puts two fingers inside her and she lets out a moan in his mouth. She feels her walls clenching his fingers as he pumps in and out faster and faster. Her climax hits her suddenly and Bucky pumps her through it. Her cum soaking his hand. He brings his fingers to his mouth and licks her juices. He then puts them in her mouth. She tastes herself on his fingers causing her to moan and grind her hips against him. 

A month later and Bucky still hasn't heard back from Steve. He calls Sam to see if he was back yet. "Hey Sam. How are things?" "Good. What's up man?" "I was wondering if Steve was back from his last mission? He said he was gonna call me when he got back but I haven't heard from him in over a month." There was a silence on the other end and Bucky knew he wasn't going to like Sam's answer. " Umm, he's been back for some time now. He's actually out with Sharon right now." Bucky almost crushes his phone. Sharon? He is with her? I guess Kels was wrong. "Thanks Sam. I gotta go." He hangs up before Sam could say anything else. Kelsey calls shortly afterwards. "Hey baby, I have to close the bar tonight as Becky called out. I'm gonna be late." Kelsey noticed the silence on the other side. " Bucky, you ok?" "Yea Doll, I'm fine. You want me to come by and help?" "That would be great. Be here around 1am?" "I'll be there. See you then." "OK. By Bucky." The line goes dead as he hung up on her. "I hope he is ok."

The rest of the night is pretty quiet. At least Becky called out on a slow night. "Hey Kelsey I'm heading out. You good?" "Yea Stacy. Bucky is coming by to help me close. Have a good night!" "Night Kels." After the last customer leaves, she goes to the back to lock the door. When she comes back to the front, she sees Steve sitting at the bar. "Steve? You're back?" Steve sluggishly turns toward her and slurs "Yep. Been back for awhile. But I didn't want to see you guys." "O..ok. Then why are you here?" She slowly goes toward him but keeps her distance. "I was out with an old friend. Sharon. Bucky told you about her." Oh my god, now she knows why Bucky sounded weird on the phone. "Again, why are you here?" "I blame you Kelsey." "Blame me? For what?" Steve shifts off the stool and walks over to Kelsey, who is standing by the pool table. "After the mission, I wanted to call Bucky, but I couldn't. I figured I would just ignore it like I always do." Kelsey can smell the liquor on him. "I though super soldiers like you and Bucky couldn't get drunk?" Steve laughs. "Asgardian liquor. No made here on Earth. It works wonders." Kelsey rolls her eyes and tries to walk around Steve. "Well we are closed and Bucky should be here soon so unless you are gonna talk to him, I suggest you leave."  Kelsey tried to keep her eyes serious but she couldn't help to glance at his shirt opened up at the top and remembering his touch. He cheeks flush a little.

Kelsey is stopped by Steve. "I was trying to fuck her you know. Sharon." His use of language shocks her. He's definitely drunk. "But I couldn't get hard enough. She didn't notice of course, only cares about her own satisfaction." He turns Kelsey toward him and presses himself against her. She backs up till she hits the pool table. "Even here, I'm already harder than I was while I was balls deep in her. " This talk was turning her on so much. He suddenly picks her up and kisses her hard. She opens her legs up and Steve leans in, rubbing his hard bulge against her core. He pushes her down roughly, quickly unbuttoning her jeans and pulling her underwear and pants off. "Bucky got to taste you, now it's my turn." He pulls her roughly toward him and he dives right in, licking and sucking on her clit. "Holy fuck!" Kelsey can't believe this, Steve fucking Rogers is eating her pussy like a starving man. He plunges three fingers in her throbbing cunt and punishingly pounds her.  It doesn't take long for her to cum all over his hand. Steve laps up everything she gives him. "Oh sweetheart, I'm not done with you yet."