Chapter 32

A/N: Hello Dearies!

Apologies for the long wait between chapters. Still dealing with some stuff, but I wanted to try to get these books updated! Over 12k reads!!! Thank you very much for sticking with me! 

Bucky carries her to the bedroom, all the while still attached to her lips. Kelsey moans as he leans her down onto the bed. "Baby. I've missed you so much." "Me too Bucky." He kisses his way down her sternum, nipping her skin. "Oh god, Bucky!" He slinks down to her pussy and pulls off her skirt and panties. As his fingers skim her skin, she tosses off her shirt and bra. He slowly licks and nips his way up her legs. He relishes in the taste of her salty skin. He gets to her soaking pussy, his cum still lingering. "Such a beautiful sight." He licks her from back to front, eliciting a sinful moan. He sucks on her clit and she grabs his hair. "Fuck Bucky, just like that!" The roughness of his stubble against her skin feels amazing. She never thought she would feel this way again. Feel his fingers inside her, his tongue licking her swollen clit. Bucky puts two metal fingers deep inside and curls them the way she likes. "Oh god, I cant, Bucky!" She cums hard, squirting all over the bed. A pool of her juices makes its way up her back and under his knees. "Baby, we're just getting started." He pulls out his fingers and makes her suck them clean. Her moans make his cock hard and hungry. He turns her over, the pool of warm juices sliding around underneath them. He pulls her ass in the air and slaps her ass hard. "You ready for the real thing doll? Not that toy Nat used on you?" "Yes Bucky." "Not Bucky baby." Bucky sees her pupils blow out and she smirks devilishly. "Yes Daddy." "That's right baby. Daddy's home." He slaps her ass again and puts the tip of his cock in her pussy to coat himself. Then he lines up with her ass and slowly prods her. She groans as the pain mixes with her pleasure. He thrusts all the way deep, feeling her hole swallow him up. He picks up his rhythm, gripping her hair and pulling her head back. Kelsey arches her back to let him go even deeper, her breasts bouncing in sync with his thrusts. "Kelsey honey, you close sweets?" "Fuck yes, harder Daddy, please!" "You sure?" She turns her head, her face covered in sweat. "Please Daddy, punish fuck me. I've been a bad girl." He grips her hips hard and slams into her harder than ever has before. Kelsey screams and has tears running down her face. "So good Daddy!" "Holy fuck!!" Both of them cum at the same time, his grips bruising her hips. They both collapse on the bed and try to catch their breath. "Kelsey?" "Hmm?" "I love you." She turns her head and kisses his fingers. "I love you too." They both get up and shower together, just like their first night together. He changes the sheets then they both plop into bed. "So, what now Kels?" "I don't know Buck, but whatever it is, we will face together." She curls into him and they both fall asleep.

Natasha arrives home and is exhausted. "Kelsey baby? I'm home." She walks to the kitchen and see a note on the island. ' Nat, I went to go find Bucky. Please know that I love you. Kels' "Dammit Kels." She pulls out her cell phone and calls Kelsey. It rings a few times then goes to voicemail. "You better have found him Kelsey." She showers than goes to bed. Nat isn't able to sleep well, not knowing where Kelsey was. She checks the phone again and there is still no answer or a text from her. She texts Kelsey 'Please call me to let me know you're safe. I love you 2' The next morning. Bucky wakes up with Kelsey in his arms. So it wasn't a dream. Now he has to figure what to do about Steve. He loves him, but he can't live with all the lies. He hears her phone buzzing and sees it's Nat calling. He grabs it as not to wake Kelsey up. He answers but doesn't say anything. "Kelsey? Baby, are you ok? I was so worried about you. Baby?" "Hey Nat." "Oh my god! Bucky! She found you? How?" He smirks a little and leaves the room. "I'm actually not sure but she's ok." "Let me guess, you two fucked each others brains out?" He laughs a little and sighs. "Yea, a bit." "Well about damn time. Is she ok though?" "Yea. She is." "And you? How are you?" "I honestly don't know Nat. I know what I want, but I don't know if it's the right thing to do." "You know she will respect any decision you make." "I know, that's one of her virtues and also one of her biggest faults." Nat giggles, knowing he is right. "Yea, don't I know it. Look, why don't you both come back here. I will make sure Steve doesn't know you're here unless you want him to know." "I appreciate it Nat. When she wakes up I will have her call you first thing." "Thank you Bucky. And Bucky?" "Yes?" "I'm glad she found you. We both missed you." "Thanks Nat. See you soon." "Ok, see you both soon." She hangs up and lets out a sob, the weight of Kelsey being ok crashing over her. 

Bucky puts her phone down and gently rouses Kelsey from her deep slumber. "Sweets? Wake up baby." Kelsey groggily wakes up. "Five more minutes." He chuckle and pulls her into his lap. "Nat called, she was really worried about you." This seems to wake Kelsey up quickly. "Nat! Oh no! I forgot to call her!" "Hey it's ok. I talked to her and she knows you're ok." "I feel like a total ass for not letting her know what was going on." "Well, to be fair, you were a bit distracted screaming my name." She giggles and straddles his lap. It was then she notices how much her hips and ass hurt. She crawls off him and runs to the bathroom. "Damn." Bucky comes in and sees the bruises he left on her. "You ok?" "Oh yea, just been awhile since I had bruises like these." He comes up behind her and holds her close. He looks at them in the mirror. "I think you have never looked sexier." She chuckles. "Yea well, next time it will be my turn." "I look forward to it." He turns her around and kisses her. As they get dressed, Bucky takes a breath and looks at Kelsey. "Before we go, I need to tell you something." "OK, what is it?" "I saw Georgia." This makes Kelsey drop her things on the ground. "You what?" "I think I needed another perspective. You never told me you were even married." "And for good fucking reason Bucky. It was too painful to speak about." "Well, she misses you and actually wants to see you." "See me? Now she wants to see me? She told me she was happy. That she didn't want me anymore." "She said she changed her mind and in the morning, she went to tell you but you had already left." This hits Kelsey hard in the heart. "She...she wanted to be ...be with me?" Tears spring to her eyes and she falls onto the ground, Bucky coming up to her to catch her. She sobs hard and all Bucky could do was comfort her. "I'm sorry Kels. I know I shouldn't have, but it was her that told me to fight for you, to not let you go , like she did." This makes her cry even harder, screaming through her pain. He reaches for her phone and quickly texts Nat 'get over here now. here's the address'. He holds her for what seems like hours. When Nat comes rushing in, she immediately goes to Kelsey. "Baby, I'm here." Kelsey quickly rushes into Nat's arms. "What the hell happened?" He sits behind Kels, still rubbing her back. "I told her I saw her ex wife Georgia. I needed some outside perspective. She was the one that told me to fight for her." "Kelsey, baby, look at me." Kelsey tries to quell her crying to look at Nat. "Everything will be ok. Let's get you home, ok?" Nat gets Kelsey to stand and they head to the door. "C'mon Buck, that means you too." His heart swells at the mention of home with Kelsey and Nat. He gathers what little things he had and leaves with them. 

Once inside the apartment, they put Kelsey in bed, feeling emotionally exhausted. Nat and Bucky go to the kitchen and she fixes him a drink. "Thanks Nat." "So, I take it those bruises are from you?" "Yea, but I swear she asked for them." "Oh I believe you." "I can't thank you enough for being so understanding." "Well, if I'm being honest, I've had thoughts about the three of us." "Three of us?" "After that night where you watched me and Kels, I began to realize that it's not that I'm ok with her being in love with anyone else. It's ok because it's with you." "Nat..." She cuts him off with her hand across his mouth. "Bucky, ever since I have known you, we always had a connection. I've always felt safe with you, felt attraction to you." Bucky feels his heart swell and he takes her off his mouth and kisses her knuckles. "I've always had a little crush on you, but at the time it just wasn't right. I was still trying to figure out who I was and who I really wanted." She leans in close and gently kisses him. It was a sweet kiss, almost like a first kiss. Bucky grabs her neck and deepens the kiss. Her tongue enters his mouth and he lets her. They make out for a bit, when they hear someone clearing their throat. They break apart and see Kelsey watching them. "You starting without me?"