Chapter 7

A/N: The scene is consensual, however it can come off as non-consensual. This is a trigger warning for those that may be affected. 

Kelsey looks up at Steve. "Steve, as much as I enjoyed that, we really should wait for Bucky." Steve hooks her legs and drags her back toward him. "This isn't for Bucky. This is for you." He pulls his pants down and flips her on her stomach. "What the fuck Steve?" "You're the one that initiated that tryst. Your fault for letting me feel something for him. And you." "My fault? How the fuck is it my fault...ahh!" He thrust his cock in her pussy hard. "Fuck Kelsey! Do you have any idea how long I have suppressed my feelings for him? To deny myself the pleasure of his mouth on my cock?" He pounds Kelsey with no mercy. She can't hold back a pleasurable scream. "Then why dont...you fuck...him instead?" She blurts our between thrusts. He grips her hips so tight she can feel them bruising. Bucky never used his full strength on her for fear of really hurting her. Kelsey can feel tears running down her face. The mixture of pleasure and pain is starting to become too much. "Steve, please." "Please what baby?" "I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Steve pounds her so hard he cracks the pool table. Before she realizes it,  her orgasm rips through her and she lets out a guttural scream. "FUCK STEVE! YES!!"  Steve's cock throbs and hearing her scream causes him to let go, cumming inside her.

What did I just do? That is the first thought through Steve's head. He collapses behind Kelsey, cum dripping out of her pussy. He only wanted to talk with her. Damn that Asgardian shit Thor brings. But she looked so hot and he was so frustrated from Sharon that he couldn't help himself. He punish fucked her. He can hear her ragged breaths and quiet sobs. "Kelsey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." She chokes back a sob. "Steve, just go." She slowly lifts herself up and puts her pants back on. "Kelsey please" She turns to face him, seeing tears in his eyes. She caresses his face in a gentle manner "I'm okay. Just go before Bucky gets here." She shuffles to the back and goes to her office. Steve reluctantly leaves. As she sits down, the endorphins are starting to wear off. She slides her pants down a little and already sees the hand marks Steve made. "Shit" She hears the door open then close. "Babe, you here? The door was open and the bar looks a mess. And what the hell happened to the pool table?" Bucky opens the office door and catches the bruises before she can cover them. 

"What the fuck is this?" He points to Kelsey's hips. "Nothing baby. Steve came by..." "Steve?! This was Steve?!" He pulls her pants down and fully sees the hand marks. "Kelsey are you ok? Did he force you? This looks painful." She can see tears in his eyes. "NO! He didn't force me. It was unexpected was all. He was a bit drunk on, what did he call it?" "Fuck, he had Thor's Asgardian liquor?" "Yea that was it. Bucky look at me." She takes his face in her hands. "He didn't mean too be this rough. Afterwards, he was very sorry and I made him leave knowing you would probably kill him before we could explain." " Oh I am still gonna kill him." "Bucky please." "Kelsey, did you see the pool table?" " What about it?" He carries her gently out to the bar and she sees what he's talking about. The table is shifted over about four feet from its original position and heavily cracked. "He used his full strength on you in order to do that. Look, I'm gonna clean up and and then I'll take you home. You just sit here and rest." "Okay." Bucky grabs some ice and hands it to her. 

After a couple of hours, Bucky and Kelsey arrive at her apartment. He carries her upstairs and gets her situated. "I'll be back in a little bit." He goes to kiss her on the forehead when she grabs him. "Bucky please don't do this. We can talk to him like civilized adults."  "I'm sorry Kelsey. Gotta go be a jealous boyfriend." He walks out hearing her yelling at him to not go. As he drives over to Steve's place, he gets a call from Sam. "Sam what's up?" "Hey what's going on with Steve? He came over here and is balling like a baby about how he hurt someone named Kels? Do you know what is going on? I thought he was seeing Sharon tonight?" Bucky is fuming. He's crying? "I'll be there in ten minutes." Bucky hangs up and hauls ass to Sam's place. Once he gets there, he tries to calm down and remember what Kelsey said. He knocks on the door and Sam answers, letting him in. "Hey Buck. He's right.." Before he can finish his sentence Bucky launches at Steve and starts to punch him in his face. Steve doesn't hit back but protects himself. "YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! TO HER?!"

 Sam tries to pull Bucky off Steve but it's pretty much impossible with two super soldiers. "Bucky stop! You'll kill him!" Bucky can't get the image of the hand marks on Kelsey out of his head. He marked her. He fucking marked her beautiful skin. "I FUCKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW STEVE ROGERS!" That statement shook Steve to his core. "Bucky please, I didn't mean too. Please, I love you. And I love Kelsey." Bucky breathing hard "You have a fucked up way of showing it." Sam just looks at both of them confused. "O..kay. So does someone want to explain what the hell is going on?" Bucky sits down and wipes the tears away. "My girlfriend I told you about? That's Kelsey. This motherfucker punish fucked her too hard and now she is covered in bruises and can barely sit." Sam looks at Steve and sees is face fall as he doesn't deny any of this. "Steve, why? I thought you were with Sharon? When did you start seeing Bucky and his girl?" "Sam, I was with Sharon, we were having sex, but I couldn't think of anyone but Kelsey. Sharon got off, so I was frustrated and left. I ran into Thor and he gave me the liquor. Next thing I know, I'm at Kelsey's bar and I'm eating her out. It gets fuzzy after that, but I know that I didn't hold back like I normally would do. Bucky please I am so sorry."

 Sam knew that Bucky and Steve have feelings for each other. But this was getting muddled. "Look, it's obvious that both of you need to sort your shit out. Bucky go home and take care of Kelsey. Steve go home and gets some rest. Tomorrow why don't you three sit down and talk about this like adults. Okay?" Bucky gets up and starts to leave. "Bucky?" He looks at Steve with a hatred he has never felt before. "Please tell Kelsey I'm sorry. I will be by tomorrow and we can talk okay?" Bucky doesn't answer him and  walks out.  When Bucky gets back to the apartment, Kelsey is asleep. He cleans up his hands from the beating he gave Steve and heads to bed, curling himself gently around Kelsey.  Steve arrives home and hops in the shower. While under the hot water, he lets the tears flow down as regret and guilt eat him alive. He collapses on the floor, his knees to his chest, his sobs echoing throughout the apartment.