Chapter 20

A/N: TW SA, Violence - I will put a * when it will start and stop. It is essential to the story, but you can skip it if you need to.

The Soldier paces his cell, feeling very bored. Sam was here earlier, telling him that no one was going to be here today as they were all going on a mission and to not make any trouble. What trouble can he cause being stuck in this fucking cell? He hears the the outer door open and the last person he expected comes into view. "Kelsey, you're the last person I expected to come see me." Kelsey comes in slowly, holding her arms across her chest. "I needed to see him." "Well, as I've told your boyfriend, he's not here." "Soldier, please let me talk with him for just a moment." "You call me Soldier, not Bucky, why?" "You're not Bucky. I know the difference." Kelsey sits down and crosses her legs conservatively. The Soldier eyes her up and down. "What's your game?" "No games. I just want to talk, that's all." "Well he can't come out even if I could let him." "But he can see and hear me correct?" The Soldier is stunned. How did she know? 

"Because my baby is smart" "Shut up" 

"You talking to him now, right?"  The Soldier looks at her and sits on his chair. "How come you figured it out, and no one else has?" She shrugs her shoulders and takes a deep breath. He can't help but notice the tops of her breasts peeking out of her dress. Her legs are squeezing together like she's trying to hold something in. He's turning her on! Most people wouldn't notice these things, but his trained assassin's eyes see. "How do you feel finally being let out?" She's planning something, but he figures he'll play along for now. "Feels good. I don't want to go back." "What about Bucky? Doesn't he want to come out?" 

"Yes! Let me talk to her dammit!" "Shut the fuck up. Can't you see she's hiding something?"

"Bucky, if you can hear me, know that we all love you and are working to get you out." The Soldier laughs and shifts his stance. "Why are you talking like a fucking shrink?" "Because, once upon a time, I was one." 

"What? She never said anything." "What did I tell you, she 's hiding something!" 

"He's probably shocked, isn't he?" The Soldier can't hide the smirk confirming what she suspected how Bucky would feel. "There are a lot of things I didn't tell him about my life before the blip." "Well, now that we have established that you are a liar, tell me what happened to your face?" Gotcha ya! The Soldier sees Kelsey shocked eyes and immediately turns that side of her face away from him. "That is none of your concern." 

"Ask her what happened, make her tell us." 

*  Kelsey sees him blank out, which means he's speaking with Bucky. She knew that he would see it eventually, and now the real plan begins. She slowly stands up and makes her way to the door to his cell. He watches her like a hawk and is shocked when the doors open and she walks in. When the doors shut behind her, she jumps a little, knowing that she can't get out. "What are you doing?" "I'm willing to give you something if let me talk to him." "What are you offering?" She starts to unbutton her dress, and he stalks up to her, getting right in her face. His metal finger traces down her sternum, causing shivers to run down her arms. "You would let me wreck you just to talk to him?" "I'd do anything for him." "Hmm, lets test that theory." He walks away, then suddenly backhands his metal arm into her face, the opposite side of where Steve hit her. The force spins her around and onto the ground. She can tell it broke her nose and feels blood trickling down her face.

"What the fuck!? Why did you do that?" " She said she would do anything for you. I'm proving her wrong."

The Soldier picks her up by her hair and gut punches her. She gasps huge breaths and cries out. "You sick, sadistic fuck!" She spits blood at his face, and she stumbles to the bed. "Will you still do anything for him?" Kelsey shakily stands up as best she can and looks him dead in the eyes. "Yes." He growls and pushes her head against the cell wall. Her head makes a thud sound, and it almost knocks her out. "Oh no, you don't. I need you awake for this sweetheart."

"Please don't do this! Stop hurting her!"

Kelsey sees the conflict in his eyes. She grabs the Soldier's hair and pulls hard. When his head tilts back, she clamps down hard on his neck, not enough to tear flesh, but she does make him bleed. He releases her and touches where she wounded him. Blood is speckled on the walls and bed from them both. "You fucking bitch!" She smiles a bloody smile and sits on the bed.

"Dammit soldier stand down!" "Now she's dead!"

The Soldier grabs Kelsey by the neck and slams her onto the desk. She hears a few ribs crack as he tears her underwear off. "You wanted to give me your body; now I'm taking it!" He takes his painfully hard cock and slams into her. She screams and tries to kick him off. "Fuck you! "That's the plan, sweetheart." He forcefully slams into her again and again, using his full strength on her. Her tears flow down her face, mixing with her blood. He still has her neck and is squeezing harder each time. As he starts to climax, he wraps both hands around her neck. He closes his eyes, and cums hard, flexing his fingers tightly. When he does this, he hears a snap, and all of a sudden, Kelsey goes limp. He looks down and sees her eyes are glossed over. "Kelsey? Kelsey?" He starts to feel panic as her chest isn't rising. He checks for a pulse, and there isn't one. It's then he sees her neck at an odd angle, and the realization hits him. "Fuck."

*   "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! NOOOO! KELSEY!!"

The Soldier feels a sharp pain in his head, and he falls to his knees screaming. He clutches his head, and passes out from the pain. Bucky opens his eyes, feeling immense pain everywhere. "Where am I? What's going on?" The last thing he remembers is fighting that kid, then nothing. He looks around and sees the destruction and blood. "What the fuck?" He sees he is in a cell. He then notices a body on the desk. Legs spread apart, dress torn. He slowly stands up and is shocked to see Kelsey's broken, bloody body on the desk. "Kelsey! No baby, please no!" He takes her body and cradles it in his arms. He collapses onto the floor, shaking her to wake her up. "Kelsey, please? Please wake up!" He sobs violently and holds her close. He can already feel she is cold, and this makes his heart shatter. Without warning, he lets go an inhuman scream that can be heard all throughout the compound.