Chapter 17

It's been a week since Steve saw Bucky in the cells. He loses himself in Kelsey every night to try to forget about the pain in his heart. This morning, Steve was out running when FRIDAY comes up over the speakers. "Ms. McCollum, Mr. Wilson request your presence in the cells." "Oh. Okay." Kelsey puts her book away and makes her way to the cells. Sam is there with his arms crossed over his chest. "Kelsey." "Sam." "The prisoner is asking to speak with you." "You mean you actually allowed him to be human?" Sam bites back a snarky retort. "Just get the info we need to get Bucky back. Nothing more." He walks over and allows her in the room. Daniel is sitting on his bed, looking like he is meditating. "Hello Daniel." Kelsey smiles softly and Daniel doesn't respond. She looks over at Sam and he roll his eyes then leaves the room. Once he was gone, Daniel opens his eyes. "Ms. Kelsey. Been a while since I have seen you." "I know. They don't want me down here talking with you. That is until you asked to see me." Daniel comes over to the glass and sits in front her. It reminds her how a child sits in front of a TV. "How have you been Daniel" "Okay I guess. Captain America over there is an asshole." This makes Kelsey laugh. "You're not wrong." He laughs as well and they both fall into a fit of giggles. "Daniel, why did you want to see me?" "I want to help you. With your friend." Kelsey looks behind her and sees they are alone. "How?" He closes his eyes and all of a sudden you hear his voice in your head. "Like this." Kelsey does everything she can not to react too much. "Do I just answer like this?" "Yes. I have been working on it for a while, but this is the first time I had someone willing to talk with me." "Umm, ok. So how can you help me with the soldier?" 

Sam watches the monitor feed from the cell and shakes his head. "I knew he was just pulling our chain." Nat comes in from behind him. "They say anything to each other?" "Not for hours. They just stare at each other." Nat watches the body language of the two and notices Kelsey is reacting as if she is hearing bad news.  It's very subtle, but she sees it. "Pull her out then. Let her have a break." Sam nods his head and Nat goes to get her. In the cell, Kelsey's breath hitches and tears threaten to fall. "Are you sure? That this is the only way?" "Unfortunately, yes." "Kelsey?" Nat walks in and Kelsey breaks eye contact with Daniel and looks at Nat. Nat sees her eyes and takes her quickly to her room and sits her on the bed. "Ok Kelsey. Talk." "About what?" "What were you doing in there? "He asked to see me. He said a few things then didn't say anything else."  Nat leans down on her knees on front of her, Kelsey looks down at the red head and she finds her so beautiful. "Sweetie, I can tell you were communicating together. Sam didn't see, but I did. So what was it you were talking about. I promise, what is said in this room stays here." It was then that Kelsey broke. "Oh Nat. Where so I start?" The tears fall down Kelsey's face and Nat sits next to her and listens as she explains everything.

The Soldier paces his cell. No one has come see him in days. He is so bored. A soft voice in the back of his head distracts him. "You scared him off." "Shut the fuck up you pussy. You know you liked it when I jacked off in front of him." "Doesn't matter. He has Kels to quench that thirst. You have no one but your hand." The Soldier growls at this and throws a chair at the glass. "So, come out and play." "I would rather stay here forever if it means I don't have to hurt the ones I love. "Love? She doesn't love you. She left us remember?" "I remember very well. But in the end, she was right. Steve and I needed to be us before we could be three. If anything, I love her even more because she was willing to sacrifice her happiness for mine." The soldier moves back over to the bed. He pulls out his cock and imagines Kelsey's mouth on it. He pulls a specific memory of the night they first used the vibranium cuffs.

Bucky shows her how to program her fingerprint on the cuffs. Once it's done he hands her the cuffs. "There, now only you can open them up." She smiles and kisses him passionately. She moves his hands to her headboard and cuffs them there. He pulls them to let her see he is secure. She then begins her onslaught of kisses down his face. Then, she slowly moves to his neck, licking and biting as she goes down lower. She can feel his cock get stiff and sees some precum dripping out of the tip. His pupils look completely black and as she reaches his hips, they roll back into his head. "Fuck Kelsey, you're killing me!" "I thought that was the point?" She smirks and he laughs a little. She bites down hard right at his V line and leaves a nice bruise there. He is starting to regret bringing the cuffs over. She skips over his throbbing cock and goes down to his thighs, nipping and sucking her way back up each side. Her breasts graze his tip and he almost cums from that. "Kels, please? Please baby." That's what she's been waiting for. In an instant, her mouth covers his entire length and it takes everything in him not to cum down her throat. "FUCK! OH GOD KELSEY!" She lets it go with a pop. "Don't you dare cum without my permission kitten." The pet name sends chills down his spine and straight into his already stiff cock. Any harder and it would burst. "I beg you, please Mistress?" An evil smile plays on Kelsey's lips and she swallows his cock again, grabbing his balls and tugging on them gently. She slightly hovers over it to speak. "Do it kitten, let go!"  Her mouth engulfs his entire length and within seconds, he is screaming her name and exploding down her throat. "KELSEY! FUCK! JESUS CHRIST!" Once he goes soft, she lets him slip out and he has tears running down his face. "Kitten? You ok? Bucky?" He finally get air in his lungs and looks at her with so much love. "I'm good baby. I have never cum that hard." Kelsey kisses him and releases the cuffs. They lay in each others arms for a while. Once recovered, they go for several more rounds that night.    

The soldier cums hard in his hands and is out of breath. He washes his hands in the sink and looks at the clock outside his cell. He had been stroking himself for almost an hour. He looks at the camera in the corner and flips it off. He then lays back down and slips into sleep, the memory replaying in his mind.

This chapter is a little shorter, but I wanted to have some POV from the soldier and Bucky. Also, OMG almost 3k views! Thank you so much for love and support!