Chapter 9

Bucky is the first to break the kiss. He pulls Steve off the bed and stares at him deeply. "Steve, we both forgive you, but you still need to be punished for it." Steve's eyes go wide when he understands what he is saying. His breath starts to accelerate in anticipation. "I will not be in charge of your punishment, Kelsey will" Steve sees his eyes glance to Kelsey who has quietly crawled over to them, still on the bed. "You sure baby?" "Yes. I'm sure. Steve? Do you consent?" Steve thinks about it for a second. "Yes." He turns around and places a gentle kiss on Kelsey's cheek. "I accept any punishment for my actions." Kelsey smiles sweetly and cups Steve's face and kisses him deeply. "Bucky, can you grab your cuffs out of the closet please?" "His cuffs?" Kelsey giggles when Bucky leaves for a moment. Steve looks at her intrigued. "Shuri made me these just in case I slipped back into Winter mode. But they have other good uses too." Steve sees that they are vibranium shackles. "Holy shit..." 

Bucky chuckles. He brought these over one night and him and Kelsey made very good use of them. Bucky hands the shackles to Kelsey. "So these can be programmed to only open for one person. Tonight that will be me." She types in the code and places her finger on the plate. "There. Now only I can open these. Put your hands out Steve." He does as she requests. She binds his hands in front of him. She gently leans him on all fours. "You good so far Steve?" "Yea. I'm fine." "Now we need safe words. I know you're a super soldier and all, but as I am in charge of your punishment, Bucky is the instrument that I will use. Do you understand?" He nods his head and looks back at Bucky. His eyes so full of lust he almost cums from his looks alone. "Your safe word to stop is red. The word you use to let us know your good, is blue. Understand?" "Red stop. Blue ok." "Good."

 "Bucky, for every accusation I lay at Steve, spank him, hard." "Yes my dear." Bucky positions Steve's ass and starts to caress it, preparing it for what's to come. "Steve, you ate me out on my pool table without my permission." Steve's eyes look down in guilt. "Yes" SMACK. Bucky lays it on him and leaves a red handprint. He is using his metal arm at almost full strength. Steve processes this and is surprised how much he finds the sting pleasurable. Kelsey feels a nerve strike in her core when she hears that smack. "You punish fucked me." SMACK, SMACK. Bucky's cock was getting hard as hell and all he wanted to do was to plunge it deep into Steve's ass. "You broke my pool table" SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Steve's face was flush red and his eyes were welling up a bit. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out. Kelsey saw his face and kissed him deeply. Bucky gripped Steve through his boxer's to help relieve him of the pressure. 

Kelsey motions for Bucky to start the next part. You position Steve seating against your tall headboard. Bucky takes off Steve's boxers and frees his rock hard cock. Kelsey mounts him and starts to ride him slowly. "Fuck! Shit!" Bucky, meanwhile took Steve's bound hands and hung them above his head off the head board. Once his hands were bound she stops and climbs off him. He tries to pull his hands, but they are secured to the headboard tight. "Now you get to watch what you did to me." Kelsey lays across  the top of Steve's legs and Bucky crawls in between her legs. He pushes her slip up and kisses her inner thighs. "You are not allowed to cum until I do. Understand?" Steve looks at this and wonders if he can hold on for that long. "Y-Yes." 

She looks at Bucky and nods her head. He dives in and begins to eat her out like a starving man. She arches her back and grips Steve's cock and strokes it the same as Bucky's tongue. Bucky puts two fingers inside and begins to thrust. He glances at Steve and notices he's getting close. "Baby, I don't know how much longer our boy can hold on." Kelsey looks up and sees his face is scrunched up and really trying to hold back. " Steve, you ok?" "B-Blue. Blue."  Bucky increases his speed and adds another finger. Kelsey feels herself close. She brings Steve's cock in her mouth and nips at the tip. "FUCKING HELL!" Bucky feels her walls clenching and spasming. "Steve cum. Cum now!" Steve thrusts his hips up and cums hard in Kelsey's throat just as she cums on Bucky's hand. 

Kelsey wretches herself from Steve and sits up. She kisses Steve so he could taste himself.  Bucky takes his arms down and kisses each hand. "We 're almost done baby. Now go back on all fours." Steve turns his ass up in the air and waits for further instruction. She puts her finger on the plate and the cuffs release. She smirks seductively "You need your hands for this." Steve rubs his wrist and Kelsey kisses them. "Bucky, you ready baby?" "Yea. Steve, tilt your ass up to me." He tilts up and Bucky rubs his flesh hand up and down, sending shivers down his spine. "Look at me Steve. Bucky is going to fuck you like you fucked me. What's the safe words?" "Red stop, blue ok." Kelsey can see he is nervous.  Bucky grabs the lube and spreads it on his ass.  "I'm going to start small then work up to me ok babe?" 

Steve feels relieved as he imagined he was just going to spear him like he did Kelsey. A wave of guilt washes over him and he starts to cry a little. "Steve, you ok?" Bucky feels Steve shudder from crying. "Yea Bucky. Just, guilt and regret." He looks at Kelsey with such remorse that she almost stops the session. "I'm sorry Kelsey." Kelsey feels a tear fall and she looks at Bucky and he starts. She kisses Steve to help him through it. Steve feels a little weird, but in a good way. Bucky adds another finger and Steve groans into Kelsey's mouth. She repositions herself so she can grip Steve's cock to help distract him and relive some of the pressure. Steve feels Bucky's fingers and they feel so good. He starts to push back to go faster. "Getting antsy are we? Ready for the main event?" "Please, Buck. Fuck me." 

At those words Bucky almost cums. He strokes himself and adds some lube. "Ok babe, take a deep breath." Steve breaths in and leans forward to kiss Kelsey. Bucky pushes his big cock into Steve's ass and it feels so tight. "Fuck Steve! You're so fucking tight!" Once he bottoms out, he stills for a moment to allow Steve to adjust. Kelsey cups his face. "You ok Steve?"  "Blue." She looks at Bucky, smiles, and nods. Bucky starts to move and Steve pushes back in response. Once they get into a rhythm, Kelsey moves back to watch. "Fuck, Bucky, you feel so fucking good." Bucky speeds up and grips his hips. "Next time you wanna punish fuck someone, you call me, understand" He grips Steve's hips tighter and starts to use his full strength. "Y-yes, yes!"

Kelsey watches in awe as Bucky gets up to the speed with which you are sure Steve used on you. Seeing it from this angle you wondered how you even survived without any serious damage. You can already see the bruising on his hips and ass. As she watches Steve's face, she can see him starting to form the words "red". "Bucky lay down." It takes him a minute to register that you said something. "I said lay down." He slows down and Steve almost collapses from the sudden stop. Bucky lays down. "Steve, I want you to fuck Bucky facing him. Bucky, I want you to eat me again." Bucky smiles and helps Steve line up to him. He kisses him passionately and Steve enters Bucky. "Holy shit! Fuck Steve." Kelsey climbs onto Bucky's face and he grips her hips and eats her out again. Kelsey leans over and kisses Steve. She feels so close and she was holding on until the boys came too. "Bucky I can't hold on anymore. You close?" "Fuck, yes! Steve, Kelsey!" Everyone cums all at once. Steve fills Bucky up and Bucky cums all over Steve. Kelsey squirts all over Bucky's face. 

Kelsey falls over next to Bucky and Steve goes to the other side. "Holy cow. That was.." "Incredible?" "Mind blowing?" "Something like that." Steve leans into Bucky and kisses him so sweetly. "I love you James Barnes." Bucky's eyes well up "I love you too Steven Rogers. I've wanted to hear that since the forties" They kiss passionately and full of love. Kelsey sees this and know what she has to do. It will break her heart and they won't like it, but it will be best for everyone in the end.