Chapter 3

Ember and Michi exit the bullhead and start off on their trek through the harsh Grimm forest that surrounds the outer islands edge. Ember shoots a bullet through the head of a beowolf, as Michi suddenly feels an uneasy feeling, as she feels her blood run cold. Then a voice yells through the thicket.
???: Hey what are y'all doing out here in the Grimm woods. Y'all got a death wish?
A man walks through the woods. He looks to be in his early 20's, and not much taller then Ember. He wore an all black outfit, and carried a silent sniper.

Ember ran forward and hugged the man, nearly tackling him

Ember ran forward and hugged the man, nearly tackling him. He began ruffling Embers hair, as he attempted to slap his hand away.
Ember: Jake, this is Michi. I have adopted her as our younger sister. Michi, this is our older brother, Jake.
Jake: "Now that we're all introduced, you came just in time, by some miracle. The Grimm have started venturing further into town then normal, and our huntsmen were taken out."
Michi: "Actually, that's why we're here. Ozpina sent us to kill the invading Grimm."
Jake then pulled out a boomerang, and it turned out to be a sheath that can turn into a boomerang. He swung his katana, slicing the heads off 2 beowolves. Michi hits a beowolf with the barrel of her gun, as Jake throws his boomerang killing a beowolf, the boomerang enters the backrooms, not returning for a while.
Ember grabs his gun and starts shooting at an alpha beowolf, before he is grabbed, and thrown. He looks to see an Ursai Major, and he reaches for his gun, as it is pulled away by a seer Grimm.

 He looks to see an Ursai Major, and he reaches for his gun, as it is pulled away by a seer Grimm

He anxiously grips his pocket knife, as the Grimm floats away. He throws it, and the seer catches it, and throws it back to him. It seemed to say 'stab me, I dare you'. Then Ember started to feel a strange burning itch in his shoulder. He hadn't even noticed his left shoulder was in the Ursai Majors jaws.
Michi reloaded and fired the entire clip at the nearest Grimm, then reloaded again.
Then a large Grimm came barreling towards her. The mammal like grimm pounded his chest and stood with a threatening posture. Michi used her semblance and summoned one of her main Weapons, Breaths Bane. She started loading it up with dust, as the beringel got tired of waiting and charged. Michi launched a gravity crystal and increased the space in between them. Suddenly a blood chilling howl silenced everyone. Then a gunshot rang, barely heard. Jake stayed up on the tree branch and noticed a horrifying sight stalking near Michi. He tried to yell to her but she couldn't hear him.
Michi used Blunder to slice the slender Grimm in half. About 2 dozen wolf's surrounded her, each one growling or bearing it's teeth, eager for blood to spill.

Michi ran forward spinning like a typhoon, slicing any Beowolves in her path, before she felt an uncomfortable weight bear down on her back, and a burning feeling

The Ursai thrashed it's head viciously, trying to tear off Ember's arm. Ember took the dagger and rapidly stabbed the Ursai, eventually stabbing its eye, and it dropped him. He grabbed Green Grove and shot an arrow right between the Ursai Majors eyes, before slicing the Grimm in half. Ember looked to see Michi getting surrounded and rushed to help her. The beowolves and other Grimm stepped back, as Ember and Michi saw a horrifying mutation of a Grimm slowly stalk towards them.

 The beowolves and other Grimm stepped back, as Ember and Michi saw a horrifying mutation of a Grimm slowly stalk towards them

It's height dwarfed even the Ursai Major. It then let out a low howl, as the Quadruped Beowolves retreated into the underbrush, disappearing into the forest. The Grimm let out a low gurgle, simular to a laugh, before retreating into the forest with the rest of its grimm minions. Jake jumped down from the tree and ran to the 2.
Ember: What the hell was that thing, and how long has it been on this island.
Jake: We're always out here and we've never once seen that thing, or those Quadruped Grimm either.
Ember and Michi realized what they were sent to Vytal to kill. That Grimm was a major threat to large populations, as it seemed to be able to tell hordes of Grimm where and who to attack.

So I'm going to give you, the readers three options to pick from

Go see your family and spend some time visiting and fight some Grimm

Go track down the mysterious Grimm

Go back to Beacon to tell Ozpina about the grimm and continue studying

Ps. Options 1 and 3 eventually loop back around to tracking down the Grimm

deadline is Saturday October 30

That's it for now guys, see you all soon.