Baby, You Got Me Hooked!

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad you're here..." Weslyn replied and gazed at him.

Tyler fixated his sights on her "No problem" He said, staring at her more. The silence between them lingered around for a minute as their faces were getting close, inch by inch, soon their lips met as Tyler scooted closer to hold her to himself. The two of them were slowly kissing deeply and sensually, staying in each others embrace.

Weslyn's fingers would go through his messy hair and grips onto his head, deepening the kiss even more.

She went to go straddle onto his lap and slowly let down her towel, exposing her perfect curves. She felt his warm hands running down her back, Tyler kissed and nipped at her neck as his hands traveled down to her ass, caressing and squeezing it.

God she missed those touches of his, he knew how to get Weslyn to really yearn for him and make her feel good.

"Ohh Tyler........." She softly moaned, her heart racing faster and her nipples hardened with excitement. Weslyn would slowly grind herself on him while her breathing began building up.

"I want you so bad baby..............." She softly added out as her clit was pulsing hard for him like crazy, just desperately aching for him.

Tyler soon goes to lay her on the bed as he stood up, removing his clothes, seeing his perfect, sexy toned body, his tattoos and the small patches of hair he's got on his chest. So hot as usual.

Wanting him so badly, Weslyn goes to bring him down over her, clinging onto him and kisses him so passionately along with some tongue.

Feeling his girth just resting and pressing between her legs, she provocatively grinds against it.

Tyler groaned against her lips and breathes deeply through his nostrils, grasping tightly onto the side of her leg. He was grinding with her a bit then goes to have Weslyn on all fours.

Tyler was on the bed on his knees and got himself close to go push his length right into her tight, wet box, going all the way.

Weslyn tightly gripped the bedsheets, moaning softly and bit her lower lip.

Tyler began smacking his hips against her ass, missing the feeling of being buried in that pussy of hers. Groaning softly in pleasure while he grasped onto her hips.

Weslyn backed herself into him simultaneously, as she gazed at him from the corner of her eye, enjoying the pace he's doing.

Within every single thrust, it slowly began taking her breath away. She was taking in the heated desire that was beginning to build up.

Tyler kept his hands tightly at her hips and kept his eyes completely focused on her, looking at her up and down. Her body is as perfect as a goddess.

He felt so much strong adrenaline rushing through him and it got him to have the urge to roughly drive himself into her, slamming harder right into her. He groaned and breathes heavily in pure pleasure as he would also slap her ass to add more kink to the moment.

Holy hell, the way he was going, Weslyn very much enjoys it a lot. It got her to moan loudly for him, feeling the blood rushing through her veins and the intensity she was receiving. She really loved the way it felt when he smacked her ass, having that tingly after feel that followed along with it.

"Ohh god, Tyler YESS!! Aaaaahhh!!!......" She moans out.

Her skin already felt hot and her heart felt like it was on fire. With the way Tyler was doing made him seem like such a bad boy which is a major turn on for her. Weslyn was strongly convinced that she has a thing for bad boys, it was so damn hot!

Tyler kept at it with the rough and aggressive thrusts, plowing right into her with a bit of a fast pace. Then once again, slaps her ass a bit hard, causing a red hand print. Tyler would soon reached his hand over to grab and pull her hair.

Weslyn's head leaned back due to him pulling her by the hair. Hot damn, the ass hard slapping and the hair pulling........

'OHH FUCK! HE'S REALLY GETTING ME TO REACH MY CLIMAX!!' Weslyn shouted in her thoughts

Weslyn screams out in pleasure, saying his name and gripping onto the sheets tighter than before. Her breathing intesifies as she wasn't sure how long she was going to hold, Tyler was not making it easy since he was doing way beyond good. He's a complete professional in bed!

Tyler tugged at her hair a bit hard and smacks her ass again. He himself was getting so close to release his seed but he was strong enough to hold on a little longer.

Then soon enough, he quickly pulled out to lay down and brings her to the top.

Weslyn found herself on top this time and she would passionately kiss him for a minute then positioned herself into a reverse cowgirl.

Tyler tightly held onto her waist while Weslyn began to ride him like she owns it. Her perfect size breasts would bounce some as Tyler would give her a boost to help her move.

Just by feeling his hold alone causes her body to tremble with excitement. With whichever angle or position they're in, Tyler never fails to please her.

Tyler licked his lip and focused on the way she moves. He was very astonished that Weslyn was able to handle his kind of sexual kinks. He likes that she's naughty like he was, which in his book was a good thing.

Knowing how much Tyler enjoys this, Weslyn eventually began riding his shaft a bit faster and harder. A groan escaped past his lip as Tyler ran his hand down her ass and spanked it hard out of arousal, breathing heavily.

Weslyn moans out loud as the smack to her ass got her going, causing her to unravel more. The moment grew intense and was running his warm hands up and down her body, caressing her sides.

Her orgasm was getting the best of her as she kept on riding him like a mechanical bull. Tyler leaned his head back, shutting his eyes, grunting softly and groans under his breath as he was so very close.

Weslyn also felt like she was about to reach her end as she rides him a bit faster, letting out one last loud moan. Then finally, Weslyn creamed on him the same time Tyler shot his whole load of his warm seed.

Weslyn slows herself down and manages to get off to go lay right beside to cuddle with him. Both of them were catching a breather as Weslyn felt his toned chest heaving beneath her hand. She softly smirked and kissed his shoulder lightly.

"God, you're incredible................" Weslyn comments while Tyler kept his gaze at the ceiling, still catching his breath and felt himself become weary.

Weslyn kept her warm gaze on him for a moment, thinking how lucky she is that she gets to spend her time with a guy like Tyler. She'll give him this, he's got her HOOKED. She feels strongly connected to him, she couldn't help it but Weslyn was convinced that she's too much in love with this young man. Her eyes sparkle with admiration as she softly said to him.

"I love you......."

But Tyler didn't say it in return, he softly sighed through his nose and soon, turned to his side to lay on.

'He must be too tired to say it' Weslyn thought.

After all, the activity they recently had took up a lot of energy so she didn't thought much of it. Weslyn scooted close, wrapping her arms around him, snuggling and shut her eyes to sleep the rest of the night away with Tyler.