"Why...would you be assigned to look after me?"

"Don't you get it? The devil is after you because of Jade, and because you're a fallen angel, having you by their side would become a massive advantage to them," Jesy explains. "You and Jade together, I reckon, are a very powerful force. A piece of heaven and hell, combined together and united as one! There will be infinite darkness if both of you would side with them."

Perrie was stunned at Jesy's revelation. All this time, she thought that if she said yes to all of Zayn's tricks and hollow promises of being reunited with Jade, meant a simple contract with Lucifer. As it turns out, it's much, much grave and serious after all.

"I–uh..." Perrie tried to say something but she's lost for words. She couldn't count how many times she's thought of accepting Zayn's offer, especially when she was so tired of getting hurt over and over again.

"I had faith in you. I know you won't give in to the temptation. I've seen how you fought it."

"You have no idea, Jes. I was so close to giving up."

"But you didn't."

"Because you were always there to remind me."

"That was my mission. Well, it wasn't really a 'mission' for me, because you're like a sister to me, Pez, like family. And I don't want anything bad to happen to you, that's why I gave protection to your house – no devil could enter it." Jesy approached Perrie and sat beside her. "I completed my mission, but that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna be here for you anymore. While you were calling me tonight, I was up there watching over you. I know you and Jade won't be harmed by anyone, not even that fool Zayn or his father. Your love for each other is more powerful than any of them."

"But there are consequences for Jade's action...when she placed the cursed mark on me."

"Both of you already paid for it – 52 times, every 25 years," Jesy reminded her. "It may look like it was only you who suffered every time Jade died, but you have no idea what Jade had to go through and endure every time her memories of you come back whenever she's in Paradisum."

Perrie sighs, the thought of Jade hurting because of their memories, hurts her as well. "So, are you saying that Zayn or even Lucifer won't be able to come and get Jade?"

Jesy nods, "She's been serving God for a long time. Jade chose Him over her own father. She won't be able to enter the gates of Hell because of God's presence in her. Unless she's willing to go back there and turn her back against God. And I know for a fact, that she'll only do that if you ever sided with Lucifer."

"But why are the devil's minions still after her even when they know she won't be able to enter Hell?" Perrie asks. "That's what The Oracle told me."

"The Oracle is always right," Jesy stated. "They were after her during the blizzard because she was unconscious – a state where she's most vulnerable. That's also when the devil could get into her head and give her a very different memory instead of regaining back her memories of you. When she woke up, and the curse was broken, the devil and his minions didn't stand a chance."

Perrie heaves a sigh of relief. After all the hardships that she and Jade had to go through, finally there's peace that they can both embrace and enjoy for a long time.

Jesy rested her hand on Perrie's shoulder making the blonde turn her head at her. "Every suffering comes with a blessing in the end. And the quality of that blessing depends on how you choose to suffer." Jesy tapped Perrie's back before she stood up and walked to the front door.

Perrie stood up and followed her. "Jesy, wait..." Jesy stopped from opening the door and glanced at her. "Jade – what is she now? A human? An angel?"

Jesy smiled, "It's not my place to answer that. You might want to visit your friend in the café," she winks at Perrie before continuing to head out the door. Perrie wasn't able to retort because when she looked out the window, she saw a golden light that swiftly flew up and left no further traces of her friend.