As she writes on the blank piece of paper, surprisingly enough, it never gets filled. Whenever she writes something, the paper just absorbs it and the words vanish, it's instantly transmitted to someone who asked Jade to write everything.

When she's about to write the last part of her life – the part where she met Perrie – she stopped. She tries to recall all their happy memories together, however, remembering those memories brings her pain, which isn't supposed to. Because she's not on earth anymore, she's not supposed to feel any kind of pain, but it's weird that she feels this stinging pain in her heart right now.

She continued to write until she was able to finish everything. She stood up and approached the waterfall. She closes her eyes and feels the breeze gently kissing her cheeks as she smelled the air.

"Anything resonating?" a voice asked her. "Have you thought of the next life that you want to be in? Extreme, maybe? Like you're the last human being that ever lives after a zombie apocalypse?"

Jade chuckles at this. She knows who's talking, she's never seen the face behind the voice, but she knows in her heart who it is. And that's what they often do, they have a small chat after coming back from the life she lived before moving forward to a new life that she wishes.

"I've always wanted to live in the floating city of Venus, or live during the 20,000 B.C."

"That's a good one." There was a short silence before the voice spoke again. "Something's bothering you, I can sense it."

"I want to have a do-over of my last life, is that possible?" Jade inquired.

"Why?"

"Something's not right," she furrowed her brows. "I'm still in pain."

"Not physically, I suppose?"

Jade shakes her head. "No, it's like – something sharp is stuck in my chest. Every time I...every time she crosses my mind and I remember our memories together, I feel like my chest is being cut into pieces."

"You found the other half of your soul."

"What does that mean?"

"Something that you'll understand when the time comes." The voice answered. Jade was lost in her thoughts and was unable to say anything more. "I can't give you a do-over of your last life. But I can give you one more chance to visit her, before you choose your next life."

Jade tilts her head to the side, "Why would you do that?"

"Do you take it or not?"

"I–I'll take it.

"Done." And in just a blink of an eye, Jade's surroundings changed.

She's now in the middle of the road. It was dark but there weren't many cars out. She studies herself and notices that she's not in her 'human' form when a car appeared out of nowhere and was heading towards her direction. She was preparing for the sudden impact but just as she closed her eyes, nothing happened. That's when she realized that she's still a spirit, and the car just passed right through her.

"Great! Now I'm Casper," she grumbled.

Then, right on the street where the car came from, she saw a woman. As the woman was walking past a lamp post, she discovered the woman was Perrie. And she's drunk, holding a bottle of gin on one hand as she walked sluggishly and clumsily on the sidewalk, and she was walking alone.

She approached the blonde, and because she's a spirit, Perrie didn't see her, but the blonde stopped and looked around her when Jade's spirit stood in front of her.