Itachi one shot ~ Kitty

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh finally." I looked up at Kisames words settling down again as we had made it.

"Let's go." commanded Itachi.

"Yeah un." agreed Deidara

The rain hadn't let up but with my good eye sight I had spotted the tiny gambling village. Itachi and the others passed through the gates without even a flicker of suspicion from the guards. It seemed that it was a festival week here at the village. Well the rain had put a damper on that just like my mood.

The food stalls in the center of town where the hotels were smelled delicious. Finally I couldn't take it as my stomach growled again I mewed pitifully. Itachi glanced at me and petted my head.

"We'll get food in a bit first we need rooms un." stated Deidara. I sulked even more than I had been at this which made Itachis lip twitch. Once inside our rooms Deidara began harping on Itachi about having to share a room with him and stuff. It was only when they were together that this happened too. Finally I smacked Itachi in the face with my tail to remind him.

"Sorry Lilly." he apologized. I smiled at my nickname as he got up. "Ill feed you now."

Itachi didn't actually go out he paid some kid to get one of everything at first I thought the kid would just run away with the money but then Itachi said he'd pay him triple. I had forgotten how much he spent money. After all he did take most of his clans money when he left but left Sasuke a good fortune that paired with the money from the Akatsuki and those who challenged us I guess money wasn't an object besides that kid looked like he could really use the money.

"Are you ok?" He asked me mewed softly just hanging on his shoulder.

"Tsk so dramatic." he rubbed my head again knowing it was my weak spot. I mewled and rubbed my head into his hand.

"I brought you your food sir." Itachi looked at the boy and for the first time I noticed the two little children clinging to his leg they looked ill. Itachi took it from him and then tossed him a big lump of cash.

"Here that should be what I owe you." said Itachi. I smiled and peeped out of his collar so that the little girl who looked terrified of Itachi gasped and then smiled as I disappeared again only to be seen standing up against Itachi's face rubbing my head against his cheek.

"This is a lot of money sir!" said the boy. He was honorable after all...

"Use it to buy medicine for your siblings." ordered Itachi and turned away. I couldn't help it my annoyance at my prolonged meal vanished and I began rubbing myself under his chin.

"Affectionate today?" he stated.

I purred in response we were in the room finally.

"That looks good." said Kisame. Itachi grabbed various food and threw it at either Akatsuki member smirking as Deidara glared at him. Then he sat down on his mattress with a sigh and then reached up to lift me from his shirt. I didn't wait I hopped out into his lap making him look amused for a moment before he began to eat. I waited until he was done.

"Aren't you going to eat stupid feline wasting food." I turned my eyes on Kisame and hissed at him once more. I was testy and if he didn't want another scar he aught to stay out of this.

"Here." Itachi was holding out a dumpling. I smiled and took it eating it ravenously. Apparently Itachi found it amusing or adorable as he smirked and grabbed another before feeding it to me. For a kitten I had the appetite of a sumo wrestler. I finished off the rest of the contents from our two paper bags.

"Finished?" asked Itachi as I licked his fingers. I purred and rubbed myself under his hand before curling up in a ball and yawning.

"Really you eat a mountain of food and then just crash?" asked Kisame sounding stunned.