Chapter Fourteen

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Hongjoong yelled, barging inside the bathroom. Not because he thought they were making out but because he was worried the two were fighting.

Yeosang was wearing a bathrobe, obviously not wearing anything underneath while Wooyoung was hiding in the bathtub, lowering himself so he wouldn't be seen by the leader. Wooyoung didn'f want Hongjoong or any of their other members to find out about his past with Yeosang since Wooyoung wasn't really a good person back then.

"Hongjoong hyung, I was just about to take a shower. Is everything alright?" He stared at Hongjoong while Hongjoong's face turned red from embarrassment. Why did he decide to barge into the bathroom like that, knowing the cause of the bathroom's existence. It's for people to shower, not to make out in. He sighed deeply, shaking his head and starting to feel a bit disappointed in himself for believing San's dumb words. He patted Yeosang's shoulder. "I'm sorry for barging in like that, I thought Wooyoung and you were fighting."

"Wooyoung? Where is he?" Yeosang acted confused, knowing damn well he was lying to the older through his own teeth. "He must've went into his own room, he's not here, hyung." Yeosang finished his sentence.

"Ah..yeah. I'm sorry again. We'll continue to eat without you. I'll put your food into the microwave."

"No no, it's alright. I feel full!" Yeosang gave Hongjoong a soft smile while Hongjoong returned one, leaving after that.

Yeosang locked the door and stood in front of the door, letting out a deep breath while staring at the bathtub in front of him, biting his lower lip. "Why the heck would you suddenly just kiss me like that? You know we aren't the only people that live in this dorm."

Wooyoung poked his head out of the bathtub and pouted at Yeosang's words. "I didn't know they heard us." He smirked. "And you were the one who let out a moan-" before he could finish his sentence, Yeosang pressed his palm against Wooyoung's mouth and cussed under his breath.

"We won't talk about that. Now get out, I want to shower for real. All of that kissing and getting caught made me all sweaty and stressed."

Wooyoung laughed quietly, removing yeosang's hand from his mouth by holding the other's wrist. "Alright, cutie. Let's talk about this later." With that, he smooched Yeosang's cheek and unlocked the door before heading upstairs into his bedroom. Yeosang's face was red. If anyone saw him right now, they'd think he was a tomato.

                                  TIMESKIP

It was now about 10 o'clock. The boys were preparing for bed pretty early today because they had practice the next day. They all already chose new roommates since Wooyoung joined ateez a bit later, they wanted to give him time to get to know all of the members. Mingi shared a room with Yunho, Seonghwa with Hongjoong, Yeosang with Jongho and Wooyoung with San. It made Yeosang a bit upset because he wanted to share a room with his friend whom he has just met again after a long time of them being separated but he also wanted to let Wooyoung get to know the others as well so Wooyoung would get along with them and have other friends than Yeosang.

Yeosang was staring at his ceiling. The lights were off since Jongho can't sleep with them on. He let out a frustrated sigh, knowing his roommate wouldn't hear that because he sleeps while listening to the music with his earbuds. Yeosang sat up on the bed and decided he was feeling a little hungry. He got up from his bed, put on his night slippers which were soft and fuzzy so his legs wouldn't feel cold. He walked downstairs, towards the kitchen but stopped once he heard some laughter coming from the living room. He hid himself behind the wall and peeked.

It was San and Wooyoung, they were playing a card game on the coffee table while having cans of beers. Yeosang thought it was ridiculous since all of them had to sleep early because of tomorrow's practice. He frowned, shaking the useless thoughts from his head. Yeosang took his apple and water bottle from the kitchen and head back upstairs to eat his snack and get some sleep before tomorrow comes.

THE NEXT MORNING

Yeosang's pov.

I woke up earlier than others. It was around 7 am. Right now, i'm sitting inside our van, waiting for the rest of our members. It's only me and Wooyoung in the van with our manager. I had my headphones on. My favourite thing to do when i'm in the van, is listening to my favourite artist. Which is Cigarettes after sex. Their songs match my vibe. I love listening to their songs while looking out the window, it makes me feel things. Good things, though. I'm more on that positive side. I feel a cold palm on my the back of my hand. I turn my head to the side, staring at Wooyoung while he was asleep. His hand was on top of mine. It made me smile a little bit. I squeezed his hand tightly, making him know that I wouldn't let go of it anymore. Forgiving is a beautiful thing. Everyone deserves a second chance. I love how me and him are sitting on the backseats in our van. I stare down at his soft hand and rub it gently with my thumb, feeling the need to protect this man as if my life depends on it. He makes me so happy. I like Wooyoung.

TO BE CONTINUED

(I'm so sorry for updating this late! I was going through a lot and I needed a break. To make it up to you guys, while I was gone, I thought of many things to write and here I am with even better ideas. I'll be posting another chapter today or tomorrow.)