Chapter Six

Warning: might be mature to some readers !

Yeosang had arrived at the beach but Wooyoung was nowhere to be found. The beach was fairly empty yet he couldn't find his own best friends. "I'm probably at the wrong beach." He mumbled under his breath, looking around. Before he could go anywhere, he felt two arms around his waist. This obviously scared Yeosang. The poor boy thought he was about to be kidnapped.

Yeosang let out a loud scream and grabbed onto the arms of the person who was hugging him from behind, throwing him on the sand aggressively before covering his face with his own arms. "C-Come at me, I dare you!" His voice was shaking and he was stuttering. After literally beating a person up, he just heard the person giggle.

He opened his eyes to see Wooyoung on the sand, laughing loudly.

"Wooyoung-ah! Agh!" He worriedly offered his hand to Wooyoung. His palm was very pink from clenching his fists earlier to support himself from getting kidnapped. "What kind of a dumbass just hugs someone from behind without telling the-"

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at Yeosang and pulled the boy on top of him, laying down together on the sand. "You fool.. I'm the only person who hugs you like this, silly. Did i scare you?"

Yeosang felt his cheeks heat up from being flustered. He buried his face into Wooyoung's neck and snuggled the boy, inhaling his scent. "A little but I'm okay now.."

Wooyoung gently pat Yeosang's back. Yeosang was wearing a grey hoodie and a pair of black shorts with yellow slippers. Wooyoung found Yeosang quite cute, he had to admit that.

"Are you not hungry? I packed some food for myself earlier but i packed enough for two because I knew you'd come." He smiled softly, pulling Yeosang up from on top of him, getting up as well. Wooyoung then started brushing off the sand from his clothes as well as Yeosang's before grabbing his bag.

"I'm not that hungry but i can eat a little..! Where should we sit? I don't think there is anywhere to sit." Yeosang pouted, holding Wooyoung's hand tightly. He was clinging onto his best friend so bad that Wooyoung could almost fall.

Wooyoung tightened his grip around Yeosang's hand and dragged him gently near the ocean, smiling lovingly. "I think somewhere near the ocean would be great, no? We could also eat as we watch the sunset." He turned his face to Yeosang's and gave the boy an eyebrow wiggle.

Yeosang bursted out laughing at the eyebrow wiggle and flicked his best friend's forehead carefully. "Alright mr. wiggle brows, That sounds amazing."

They both sat down near the ocean and enjoyed their sandwiches along with the strawberries and mango juice. They were sitting on the picnic blanket Wooyoung had brought along. Being with Wooyoung alone was a blessing to Yeosang. They hadn't had a lot of time to hang out together because they practice everyday for almost the whole day. Today was perfect.

Yeosang wished they could stay like this for a very long time before they get back to working their asses off to make their dreams come true. Debuting?Performing? It sounds nice but imagine all of that with Wooyoung. They made a promise to succeed together and fail together.

"Yeosang-ah?" His gaze turned to the other male, eyes glossy as his plump lips. "Mm?" Yeosang hummed, not taking his eyes off from the other's lips. Oh how he would love to peck those lips just once.

Wooyoung noticed Yeosang's behaviour and smiled a little. He felt flustered. It was no secret that the both of them practically liked each other but were too scared to admit it due to becoming idols soon. Dating isn't possible in the k-pop industry. Especially if you're gay. "Do you think well get to debut soon?"

Yeosang faced the sunset and closed his eyes. "Maybe one day we will, not soon. But I'm patient, as long as i get to debut with you."

"Same goes for me.." Wooyoung answered, nibbling on his bottom lip.

Yeosang opened his eyes and sat up. He had his legs crossed. "Wooyoung..even if we don't debut together, let's not hate each other."

Wooyoung nodded his head, giving the boy a smile as he was hugging himself, since the weather was getting a bit colder. Yeosang noticed Wooyoung was cold. "Are you cold?" He asked softly.

"Mhm.. but its okay i can handle it until we get back the dor-" He couldn't even finish his sentence. Yeosang was already taking his hoodie off. He had a long sleeved shirt underneath so it was okay for him to give the hoodie atleast to his best friend.

"Here, wear this.." Yeosang places the hoodie on Wooyoung's lap and avoided eye contact. He felt weak. If he stared at Wooyoung right now, he would blush and turn into a bright red tomato.

Wooyoung put the hoodie on top of his t-shirt which he was wearing and snuggled into the hoodie, inhaling Yeosang's scent from the hoodie. "You smell good.."

"I know." He replied.

"Getting confident there, aye?" Wooyoung wiggled his eyebrows again and laughed.

Yeosang rolled his eyes and reached for his phone which was next to Wooyoung. Wooyoung on the other hand wanted to prank Yeosang so he gripped onto the male's shirt aggressively, causing the boy fall on top of him.

Yeosang widened his eyes in shock and stared down at Wooyoung, blushing the most darkest shade of red, trying to cover his face with his sweater paws but before he could do that, Wooyoung pulled his hand away and pressed his lips against Yeosang's.

Yeosang stood still for awhile from being shocked before closing his eyes and kissing Wooyoung back. Their lips were dancing together.

Wooyoung placed his hand on the back of Yeosang's head, deepening the kiss as he pulled the boy closer to him. Yeosang gripped onto Wooyoung's hoodie and clenched his fists while kissing back, sliding his tongue into Wooyoung's mouth, tangling it around with the other's.

TO BE CONTINUED

(I hope you guys all liked this chapter ! I will definitely update as fast as i can !!)

Did you guys have a good day?