Chapter Three

Many days passed by after the dinner with the Jung family. Yeosang had been really tired after eating so much. That day, the parents of Wooyoung fed him so much pizza that his stomach could've bursted from eating so much. On top of that, somehow they had gotten him some chicken.

Putting those flashbacks aside, petite Yeosang was now waiting for a text message from BIGHIT entertainment. It has been two weeks after his audition and today was the day he got to found out if he gets into the company of his dreams. Yeosang's parents could see how stressed he was due to stomping his foot against their living room floor, nonstop. His hair was a mess, his eyes were baggy from not getting the best sleep for the past few days.

"Yeosang, why don't you put that phone down for a second? Your father and i will check the message for you, it looks like you're stressing yourself too much" Yeosang's mother asked, worriedly as she moved closer to sit next to her stressed son. She gently stroked his head. A mother's hand on her son's or daughter's head can always make a child feel safe around them.

The boy nodded his head slowly and handed the phone to his father, soon being pulled into the embrace of his mother. He was so stressed that he almost looked way too pale compared to his own skin color. He was breathing in and out very calmly.

Now on the other side, Wooyoung was the total opposite. He had his phone connected to the television and he was sitting in between of his parents, grandparents and his siblings & relatives. Wooyoung shoved all of the delicious food that they had on their coffee table to celebrate Wooyoung getting in the company before even getting the results.

"THEY SENT A MESSAGE!! Look!!" Wooyoung's little brother shouted out so everyone in the room could hear. All of their gaze turned to the tv, not paying attention to anything else. And there is was. The message.

'Congratulations, You have been accepted to BIGHIT Entertainment as a trainee-'

Wooyoung rubbed his eyes. He thought he was seeing his own things until he felt his whole family gathering up to hug him one by one. He sobbed softly and accepted the hugs as he was overwhelmed by the results. "I GOT IN!! I GOT IN MOMMA!!"

The Kang family also got the results and their reactions were just about the same as Wooyoung's Family's. Yeosang had gotten into the company and he was now calling all of his friends and relatives to tell them that he got in. His parents couldn't be more proud of him as they are right now.

                      — One week later.

"Welcome to the BIGHIT Entertainment! I'm Klaus and this is Sophie. I will be teaching you guys some cool choreographies in the future and Sophie is in charge of your wellbeing, as in rooms and other important stuff! We truly welcome here and we hope that all of you can make your dreams come true." He said proudly, clapping his hands together.

Today was the first day for all of the trainees. They were all standing next to each other in a line, getting more information before they decided the dorm mates.

Choosing dorm mates was not their decision, they were picked randomly. Some people got to share a dorm with their best friends and some also didn't. By luck, Wooyoung and Yeosang got into the same dorm.

"Which room was it?" Wooyoung asked, pulling his suitcase with one hand and holding his cards, pjs and other stuff in a bag which all of the trainees got from the teachers, in his other hand.

Yeosang slowly pressed his dorm card against the electric door opener and it slowly opened the door. They both headed inside the room and looked around. It was huge. It was very spacious but they only had one bed which can be separated into two beds.

"Woah, this place is huge! We have our own fridge and a tv!" Wooyoung excitedly spoke, very fascinated at everything he saw in the room. He then put his suitcase to the side along with Yeosang's and dragged the male by his hand onto the bed, chuckling.

Yeosang was now laying next to Wooyoung on the bed, blushing lightly as he stared into the other's eyes.

"Yeosang-ah.." Wooyoung stared back with a smile. "You're really pretty from this side" He said, confidently and he meant every word. Yeosang was very pretty. As he was about to say something, he got interrupted.

"Wooyoung- i"

Then he was cut off. Wooyoung pressed his lips against Yeosang's cheek and smooched it.

Yeosang covered his face with his small hands and laughed softly, slapping Wooyoung's shoulder playfully. "Yah! Stop that."

Wooyoung laughed as well, pinching the other's cheeks. Their friendship was growing more and more. They became closer ever since that dinner date they had with Wooyoung's family. But this is where their journey starts.

To be continued..

[ hiii!! so sorry for this short update, i will post more today or tomorrow if i have time!! Stay tuned and i hope yall lobe this chapter bc i did!]