Chapter Five

"Yes guys, keep up with the same energy everyday and you'll get better! Good job, that's it for today's class" Said the dance teacher. It was now the fourth week since the boys got into BIGHIT entertainment. The days passed by very fast. Yeosang and Wooyoung both visited their families last week and ever since that day, they've been feeling really down.

Today was also one of those days where they both felt sad because they missed their families a lot. Wooyoung's family got along with Yeosang's family very well. Having each other over almost everyday was normal for them, that's how close they became. Although both of the boys missed their families, Wooyoung missed his a little more than Yeosang did.

"Yeosang-ah, can we do something? I'm really bored" Wooyoung stated, playing with his fingers while putting on some comfy clothes.

"Mmm" Yeosang hummed, putting down the book he was reading onto his lap. "Depends on what you want to do?" He raised an eyebrow confusingly.

The past few weeks had been rough for every trainee. Teachers there didn't let them rest one bit. Every single day they just practiced and practiced, everyday. Wooyoung wanted a break from the stress.

"Let's.." Wooyoung suggested, tilting his head. "Go to the beach, Yeosang." He gave a soft smile.

"I'm really sorry, Wooyoung but I don't feel like going, we just finished practice" Yeosang mumbled, feeling a bit guilty to reject his friend on a day like this but he was genuinely exhausted and tired from the practice. He continued reading his book.

Wooyoung felt a little disappointed. His best friend never rejected him. Today was a rough day for Wooyoung and he really needed Yeosang. "Ahh, it's alright. I'll go alone." He said, smiling sadly as he walked away from the living room, leaving Yeosang there all alone.

A few hours later, Wooyoung was done with packing his stuff up for the beach. He was bringing a pair of sunglasses, his towel so he can lay on it, some snacks as in berries and nuts as well as his swimming shorts.

Yeosang on the other hand was just staring at Wooyoung packing up his stuff with guilt. He really wanted to go but he felt sleepy. "Wooyoung, do you wanna go out for ice cream tomorrow?" Yeosang asked, hoping the younger one would agree. He wanted to repay Wooyoung by taking him out for i e cream.

Wooyoung shrugged, placing his backpack over his back. "I'll think about it once i come back. Tell the others I'm at the beach if they ask." He stormed out of the room, wearing his blue slippers with a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. His hair was quite messy but he still managed to make himself look good even though he was just going to the beach.

"Yeosang, you fucked up again." Yeosang mumbled to himself quietly, turning his hand into a fist before smacking his own head lightly. He stood up from the chair in the kitchen and decided to follow Wooyoung. He did not want to leave the boy alone.

[ hiii my sugarboos, I couldn't update this whole time because of exams :( i really hope you like this chapter even though it it quite short </3 i tried my best! I'll be updating as soon as i can, again"