Chapter Eleven

"Stop splashing! I will whoop your ass, Jung Wooyoung." Yeosang complained, wiping the water out from his eyes. His grumpy expression soon turned into a happy one, he was laughing so hard, that his heart almost jumped out from his chest.
Wooyoung splashed more water at him, trying to swim away from him before Yeosang caught the both of his legs and aggressively tickled the back of his feet which caused Wooyoung to giggle and kick his legs towards Yeosang. "My clothes are all wet because of you and you think you can just get away with that? Don't even dream of it~ Wooyoung-ah!"

"Ah!" Wooyoung's dolphin like laugh became louder. Fortunately it was only the two of them at the beach. It was really late and dark which was nice because the beach was for them and them only. They spent a lot of time in the water, splashing each other, swimming away, diving. It was a good day for Wooyoung and Yeosang. As soon as Yeosang was about to splash Wooyoung's face, Wooyoung wrapped one of his arms around Yeosang's waist and pulled his body against his own. Their noses were touching and Wooyoung noticed how Yeosang's breath only got heavier and warmer. He smiled cheekily at the other before pressing his plump pink lips against Yeosang's soft lips which tasted like cherry vanilla. Probably because of his lip balm. Wooyoung loved the taste of his best friend's lips.

Yeosang wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's neck and leaned back, staring into those shiny hazel eyes. The eyes he'd always get lost in when he didn't have a good day. Today was an exception. Yeosang was happy. Wooyoung was happy.

SPLASH!

Wooyoung splashed Yeosang's face and they both continued laughing like there was no tomorrow, leaving their worries out.

YEOSANG'S POV

'come back..hn..wooyoung'

"Yeosang! Yeosang..?? Yeosaaaaang!" I heard someone repeating my name but couldn't figure out who it was. I rubbed my eyes and opened them, looking around as i noticed all of my group members were standing in a circle around me as i was laying down on the couch. I sit up slowly and blink. "What happened..?" I asked, feeling a bit worried. Why did i fall asleep? Why is everyone around me? Where is Wooyoung?

"You fainted, silly! This is why i tell you to drink more water" Seonghwa answered worriedly as he rubbed the younger's back gently, not wanting to scare him too much.

"Ah..hyung, i'm sorry. I'm sorry for causing a ruckus, everyone. I'm fine now." I respond back, still looking around.

I was only trying to find one person. The person whom i loved. Why did he come back? What was the reason?

"The manager went to get you some meds and Wooyoung followed along like a madman." I turned my gaze up to see Jongho talking while sipping the leftover milkshake Yunho hadn't finished.

"Madman? Yah, why would you say that? He was worse!" Mingi nudged Jongho's arm and let out a laugh. Nobody laughed at his joke.

"Ah..?" Was the only thing that escaped my mouth. Just then, Wooyoung ran inside the room with our manager.

"Yeosang! You're awake..oh my god" He ran towards me and kneeled down in front of the couch, holding my hands in his. His hands were cold. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright..You don't need to worry.." I boldly said, trying to give him an attitude. I was supposed to be angry at him, why is he suddenly so nice? "Can you let go of my hands? I don't think we're that close" I added. I'm such a jerk aren't i?

"What-?" He asked.

"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kang Yeosang. The visual and a singer. We haven't met before, have we?"

"Ah..no..? Yeah.. It's lovely to meet you, yeosang. I'm Wooyoung." He raised his eyebrow. I knew how hurt he was from his expression. My heart sank. I felt horrible but I couldn't forgive him yet for what he did to me. I gave Wooyoung a cold smile and got up from the couch. "I'm sorry for worrying you all" Then i walked out of the room, keeping my sassy act.

END OF YEOSANG'S POV

"He's always like that, do not worry." Yunho said, fixing his own hair as he glanced at Wooyoung, smiling.

"Yeah! Don't take what he says to your heart, he's always bratty!" Mingi grinned widely and ruffled Wooyoung's hair.

"Welcome to the team." Jongho added.

Wooyoung smiled awkwardly at them but still felt bad after what happened just now. He thought Yeosang would've been happy to see him. "Yeosang..is this how you treat your best friend after he left the whole company for you? Mm, i see. Let's get this game started then." Wooyoung mumbled quietly while he clenched his fists tightly. "Game on."

TO BE CONTINUED !!

Another update, woohoo!! TOMORROW AGAIN! Stay tuned <3