Chapter 06

Abby's P.O.V.

I woke up to Lacey lightly shaking me, she ask me to quickly put shoes on. I rolled over to look at the time, it 3 in the morning! Groaning I sat up, and attempted to wipe the sleep from my eyes. I slid on a pair of old sneakers that I randomly packed that I never planned on wearing. We walked out into the hallway; I grabbed my key on the way out. She looked at me with her hazel eyes and smiled.

"Abby, follow me!" She then ran towards the elevator, I trudge slowly behind her. We walked in, Lacey push a button and the door closed.

"Lacey, where are we going? I wanna go back to bed!" I pouted; I rested my head on her shoulder until the metal doors opened once more. She took my hand and ran down the hallway until we stopped at Room 716. I looked at her with a confused face, I wanted to question her but I just let it go. She quietly knocked on the door; she glanced at me once more. Then the door slowly opened, Jack Gilinsky was standing there, he hugged Lacey and welcomed us into the room.

"Sorry for not telling you Abby, but I didn't want to go alone." Lacey smiled and hugged me. Her eyes beginning to look tired, she probably hasn't even slept tonight. Lacey and I were chilling on the couch and I crashed, I fell asleep on her shoulder.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up on the couch, I looked around and Lacey was still asleep besides me. I woke her and we left, we need to get back to our room before Barbara and Veronica found out. Today was our last day we needed to pack and load everything into my car. I unlocked our hotel room and Barbara was waiting at the door, her arms crossed over her chest and tapping her foot. She reminded me of my mom when I was in trouble, but she was less scary than my mom. 

"Where did you two go?" She asked looking towards Lacey. Lacey looked up at me and began to speak,

"Well last night I got bored and I wanted to wander around the hotel but I then realized I couldn't go by myself so I asked Abby to come with me, next thing you know it's 6:45ish, so we went and got breakfast." She smiled and nudged me slightly.

"Lacey, it okay I knew you went to go see Jack. I realized that this morning, you and him were texting last night. I've just always wanted to do that. " She smiled, she then went down to meet Veronica for breakfast. 

I walked over to my bag, grabbed some clothes and went to change in the bathroom. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and put on a head band. Lacey then took the bathroom, while I looked around the room to make sure I had everything.

"Lacey, I'm going to take my stuff down!" I yelled, I slid my backpack on and went downstairs to my car. I popped the trunk and threw my bag in, I then waited for Lacey to come down. While I waited I texted Barbara and Veronica letting them know to bring their stuff down. Lacey ran through the door and rushed over placing her bag in the trunk.

"So who's driving?" How in the world does she have this much energy? I will never understand.

"Probably Veronica or Barbara..." I yawned. Barbara and Veronica joined us outside by the car, as Barbara and Veronica talked about whose driving; I noticed Lacey was on the phone with someone. I was going to check out, so everyone handed me their room keys and I walked back inside.

"Okay, you're all good ma'am." The woman at the front desk wished me a safe ride home. I'll probably sleep on the car ride home, yeah that sounded reasonable. I walked out I saw a herd of people surrounding my car.

"What?" I mumbled. I got closer and I realized who they were. The Magcon Boys are by my car! Dillon ran up to me, he hugged me and told me "It was absolutely amazing to meet me!" I blushed and thanked him. We quickly exchanged numbers, and snapchats. After talking to them for a bit we finally decided we needed to go home. We said goodbye and we were off, Barbara was driving, because she knew the best route home. After the long car ride, I went home a plopped down on my bed and fell asleep.

My eyes fluttered open, I wanted to stay in bed all day but no I gotta go to school. I turned off my alarm clock and got ready. I slid my phone into the pocket of my warm up pants, and headed out. Once I was at school, I felt my phone continuously went off. I pulled it out to see a message from Dillon.

From: Dill Pickle

Good Morning! I hope you have a wonderful day =)

From: Dill Pickle

Are you even awake?

From: Dill Pickle

Hello??

To: Dill Pickle

Mornin' sorry but I have school, so I gotta go...

I then powered off my phone and head to my first hour class with a heavy heart.