1 - New life

A/N POV

"You better get out"
The mom, Hwasa told her daughter likely annoyed by her behaviour. She've always got on the nerve of the young lady who's in her 30's at ease to be honest. Even if Hwasa loves her daughter, she still hates her as much for her behaviour towards not even her, to the others too. She sometimes feel bad thinking it's maybe because the kid who can't be called a kid anymore 'cause she's 19 at the moment is maybe feeling lonely as her father is not around anymore. She've always been a daddy's princess and that made Hwasa kind of jealous but still loved the father - daughter duo. After a while of silence in the car Y/n finally spoke up just to utter an idle
"No" making her mother angry intentionally as she enjoys maddening her mother as she've started making it a hobby of hers.
"I said GET OUT!" Hwasa bellowed out while literally not trying to slap her daughter's ass.
"Didn't you hear me saying no?" Y/n replied with maybe the most relaxing face one could ever have while arguing with their mother.

Hwasa looked out of the window for a second before blurting out to her daughter.
"Fine, stay here forever" with that the mother stormed out of the car leaving Y/n alone. Not like she cared anyways.

Hwasa went inside the house aka the mansion of her new boyfriend while murmuring shits to herself about her daughter's behaviour. The moment she got in, she was welcomed by Mr.Lee, Her new boyfriend aka Y/n's soon to be step dad. Mr. Lee beamed at her.

"Honey what took you so long?" Mr.Lee asked her wrapping an arm around her shoulder.
"Nah just traffic" Hwasa hided the truth probably because she don't want her boyfriend to know that her daughter doesn't seem so pleasant about the dating thing.
"Oh ok" Mr.Lee smiled at her. Poor man believes everything she says :(
While they were having their sweet conversation someone interrupted them. Literally confused to see his single father having his arms around a women's shoulder, keeping her too close as that won't be comfortable for a stranger.

"Dad? Who's this?" The boy asked with a confused face. It kind of looked cute. His mouth was stuffed with chips as his words came out as a muffle but still Mr.Lee managed to understand it.
"Oh Minho! Come meet your mom, I've told you guys about her right?" Mr.Lee stretched his free hand out to him inviting him for a hug but Minho refuses.

"New mom? Oh yeah your new girlfriend" Minho was clearly annoyed as he can't see anyone else in his mother's place plus he doens't like his father very much.

Not so pleased by his son's words Mr.Lee shot a death glare at Minho indicating him to apologise right now or he's going to have to face the consequences by himself. Somehow, seems like he's scared of his father and apologizes right away not taking a glace at his father nor the women in front.
"Sorry..."

"Aww it's okay hun" Hwasa went to him and patted on his shoulders which he doens't like that much. "Where are your brothers?" Hwasa asked but Minho gave no reply but stared bluntly at his father.

"Upstairs, I'll call em" Mr.Lee smiled at Hwasa, taking a last glace at Minho angrily before changing his expression into a happy one and called his sons to come downstairs.

Not so long ago they heard many footsteps and to Hwasa she got to land her eyes on 7 pretty boys who looked like an angel with Devil wings.

"They pretty like you babe" Hwasa beamed at Mr.Lee earning a giggle.
The 7 boys were confused why they were called down suddenly and seeing a women in their mansion rather than the maid. They were shocked too but Minho managed to whisper everything to them while the couple's were busy flirting.

Meanwhile with Y/N

She managed to stay in the car for atleast 30 minute I guess but it got boring for her as there was no food plus her phone is dead. Having no choice, the girl stepped out of the car gathering courage to face her mother whom she just insulted some minutes ago.
'I screwed up man' with that thought she went into the mansion grabbing everybody's attention, especially Hwasa's.
Hwasa stood there with a tiny simrk of satisfaction.

"Hey my little honey puff" Hwasa picked Y/n's cheeks so hardly and ofc it hurted. Y/n realised she did it intentionally as a punishment for making her angry but didn't do anything. She saw 8 boys standing there staring at her. She shot a glare back coldly and took a look at Mr.Lee.

"Y/!n?" Mr.Lee asked.
"Yeah" as expected Y/n had a poker face.
"Nice to meet you Im-" He got interrupted by Y/n as she found these boring and cringey.
"Mr.Lee" she said making her mother shot a glare at her which he literally doesn't pay any attention to.
"Dad" Hwasa told her while staring intensely at her daughter but unlike the boys, she ain't scared of her mother.
"Whatever" was what she said before giving Minho a side hug and flashing him a fake smile "dad"
"Aww she's so pretty like you" here we go again...
"By the way Y/n, sweetie meet your brothers" he pointed at the 8 boys standing there making her jaw drop to the floor.
"8 BROTHERS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She never hurted you but you did"

To be continued

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! New FF! Hope you'll like it! I don't really know what I'm doing but tomorrow I have exams and look at me writing story for you guys! So i hope y'all will support it just like the vampire one <3 love you 💗

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Members introduction in next part <3