Chapter 1

Dearest you, I know this is sudden and I know you have your own worries, but the earth is in danger. We need one representative from each species to go on a mission. You have been selected. You must work together to get each species artifact in a test of power. Once completed, come back to your beginning for the artifacts to be collected and used for a spell. This spell will fix all that is wrong with the earth. We hope you will come quickly to the Summer Field to start the journey. Thank you - Aphrodite

The first representative arrived. Leah flew out of the portal from heaven and fluttered down to the ground. She's an angel. She folded back her white feathered wings as she landed. Another girl, Ashley, walked to her. "Im assuming you got the same message I did" Ashley said. "The one about the world ending and one person from each species has to help fix it? Yes" Leah said. "Im Ashley" she held out her hand. "Im Leah" she shook it gladly. "You're the human?" She asked. "Oh! No! Im a mermaid" Ashley said. Leah raised an eyebrow not believing it. "Disney portrayed us wrong. We can have legs whenever we want" Ashley said. "Yeah, and Im the human. Im Crystal" she said walking up to them. Leah smiled politely. "Ew" they heard. They all looked behind them. "Of course theres a human and an angel here. What the fuck!" A demon walked out of a hell portal and to the group. "Im Blade." She says. Her tail whipped around behind her and her horns radiated with electricity. "Do you have a problem?" Ashley snapped. "Are you the wolf or the fish?" Blade asked ignoring her. "What did you just call me?!" Ashley yelled. "You didnt growl. You must be the fish" Blade said. Crystal gently took Ashleys hand and pulled her back. "Chill out. Ill growl at her for you if you want but I dont think attacking her this early is a good idea" a girl said walking over to them. "You're the wolf?" Blade asked. "Im Randy" she said. Randy is a werewolf. "So is this entire group just girls or what?" Nova asked walking up to the group. "Who are you?" Ashley asked. "Im Nova. Im a super" she said. "Whats your power?" Crystal asked. "I have advanced abilities" Nova said. "Ugh! Seriously! We got the girl with the lame powers!" Blade groaned. Nova looked her up and down. "Nice Star Wars boxers" she said. Blade looked at her shocked and took a step back. "You can see through matter?" Leah asked. Nova nodded. "Oh look, its the emo one" Blade said. They all looked over to Dakota, whos standing behind them. Shes dressed in all black, with her hood on her head. Crystal took a few steps back from her. "Five minutes unnoticed. Two seconds to scare the human. You took longer then I expected" Dakota said. "You the vampire?" Randy asked. Dakota flashed a sarcastic smile, showing off her sharp fangs. "I thought vampires burned in the light" Ashley said. "Do I look like a pile of dust to you?" Dakota asked. Ashley looked down embarrassed. "You're not gonna suck my blood, are you?" Crystal asked, practically shaking. Dakota blinked a few times, unfazed. "No" she said. "Who are we waiting on now?" Nova asked. "The mutant, the alien, and the god" Leah said. "Incorrect! Look down" they heard. There sat a light brown dog. It scratched at its ear. "The fuck is that?" Blade asked. "You're the mutant" Crystal said. "Im CJ" she said. A swirl of magic wrapped around CJ and when it went away she was a tall girl with two brown dog ears on her head and a long brown tail. "Oh! Its a furry" Blade said. CJs ears went back and she growled. "How long have you been there?" Nova asked. "Long enough" CJ said. Randy rolled her eyes. "Spare me your lectures wolfy. I dont need to hear it" CJ said. Werewolves and mutants, especially dog mutants, have serious tension. Mutants can be mixed with nearly any animal. "So wheres the alien?" Dakota asked. "My name is Jax" she said. Nova jumped since she was right behind her. Jax wore a red hoodie that matched the red streak going through her blonde hair. The whites of her eyes are red, the actual color is yellow, but her pupils are black as normal. "Other than your eyes, you look human" Dakota said. "I have to gain my power. This is definitely not what I look like, but, because I dont want to scare you all, Im using what little power I have saved, to have this form" Jax said. "Ha! You have to gain your power? Thats so dumb" Blade said. "Oh shut up demon scum" Leah said. "Hey!" Blade yelled. "Stop it!" They all heard. They all turned to see a beautiful woman walk to them. "We cant kill each other. We have to work together for this to work" she said. Blade and Leah, as soon as they saw the woman, knelt before her. "Who are you?" Randy asked. "Im Silver. The Goddess assigned to this dumb mission. Im mostly here to make sure you dont die." She said. She looked at Blade and Leah. "Get up. Im not a superior goddess" Silver said. They stood. "You're not?" Blade asked. "No. Im in training. Aphrodite gave me this map after she picked all of you. And just so you know, she purposely picked all women, and also purposely picked all lesbians" she said. "I didnt know Aphrodite was gay" CJ said crossing her arms. "She had a fling with Sappho back in the day. I guess something grew on her after that." Silver said. "Gimme that!" Blade snatched the map from Silver. She opened it and got confused. "Its blank" she said. "Duh! You didnt let me explain! Only someone without any magical properties can read the map. Its a precaution made so you dont automatically kill the human" Silver said snatching back the map and handing it to Crystal. "Why dont we kill the human and give it to the furry?" Blade asked. "I use magic when I transform" CJ said. Blade groaned.

Crystal opened the map. She stared at it for a minute. She groaned. "Whelp. We're all dead" she said. "Why?" Blade asked. "Not only does this take us into direct danger with no way around it, but we also have to go through a lot of our towns. Obviously not hell and heaven, but places like my home town and probably Randys" Crystal said. "Why mine?" Randy said. "Well I assume you live in Howlers Cove" Crystal said. "Id fight with you about assuming that, but its true so" Randy said. "Great. Can we just get started? Whos artifact is first?" Dakota asked. Crystal looked back at the map. "It says... The Shell of Souls" Crystal read. "Thats mine" Ashley said. "Lead the way human" Blade said.