CHAPTER 78

Skipping to the marriage day:

The scene starts with the bride getting ready for a step to begin her new life with her partner, which the people says is getting tied into a bond of marriage.
She was ready and was sitting alone infront of the mirror.
She smiled at her
"I belief siddharth, that you will never betray me. And I pray that you keep my belief." she uttered.

So, I will nurture the imagination skill of my readers😂

So, I will nurture the imagination skill of my readers😂. Imagine her lahenga red or the cute deep pink instead of this goldish white and her with some more jewellery and with a translucent veil.

Jannat and Anushka came to her.

Jan- He has arrived avu.
Anu- Best of luck avu.
Avu- Thank you clan.

Jan- Anu, avneet was our best friend, but she broke our friendship saying thank you... lets do away.
Anu- I agree jannu, thanks for spending such good time with us Ms. Kaur or should I say Mrs. Nigam..........

They took a step towards the door.

Avu- Areh yr, by mistake I said thank you.... jannat and anushka looked at her smirking.

Avneet knew what they were upto.
Avu- NOOOO!

Jan-Anu - okay, then we wont agree to you.
Avu- ugh you two! I hate you. Ugh okay. my chocolates are yours.

Anu- Vampire Partner will be there to buy you chocolates.

Thee trio hugged and laughed

The scene changes with the bridegroom waiting for his bride to come.
He was very eager to meet her.

Just then he heard Faisu calling him out

Fai- She is here bro. Dont dream now.
Sid rolled his eyes at him.

He moved his gaze towards the bride who was coming downstairs with her friends chuckling and blushing a little.

"Maybe they are teasing my nakchadi" he thought.

The bride came and sat beside him.

Sid- Looks like someone was blushing a while ago.
Was her friends teasing her?

Avu- Fine, you know me! But dont worry, my time will come too.... and then I will tease them the utmost.
The duo chuckled quietly.

The marriage went on and the couple kept thinking about their momories, the moments they had spent with each other and their good times.

The invited guests enjoyed attending the marriage and sidneet's friends teased each other, and grabbed tones of food. Afterall it was their bff's marriage.