CHAPTER 42

Avu- How he became so soft🤔...

Sm1- Wakw up Avu! Its late.. I am setting the breakfast.

WAIT WHATTTT! 🤯🤯🤯
She was hugging her teddy

This is a dream!!!

Avu woke up from her beautiful sleep..

She held her head..

Avu- Whats happening to me.... Why do I keep thinking of that bandar.... he didnt even care for me.. he didnt even asked my forgiveness..
But no.. yesterdaybee was going to ask it... I myself ignored him.. there is my fault also..
And avneet stop thinking about him. He never said he likes you and that girl can be his gf.. why is it mattering you! Stop your nonsense.
Kalachor thinks you are his bff.. not girl friend. And why would he love me... and why did I fell for him.
....
Did I fell for him?

Sm1- AVU!! ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING!

Avu-No mumma... going....

So sm1 is sonia..

Avu got fresh and had her breakfast...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
IN THE EVENING.
With siddharth:

He brought fresh roses ( pink roses ) from a garden.. he tied them with a nice ribbon..

According to her and avneet's agreement today was the day they would meet.

He waited her in their park.

Sid-She must be very angry. Hey Bhagwan Pls bring her here today..also..... How should I appologise.. aham..
"Nakchadi...I know you are angry cause I didnt told you about my other bff.. And I am sorry for that.."
Neh. This style is not good.

He kept thinking of other styles how he can apologise to avneet.

While with avneet:

Avu's pov:
I will have to meet him today. I need his help to catch that rapist... and fake kalachor.
I need to act normal infront of him..
We are just friends.
Nothing more than that...
NOTHING...
Absolute nothing.
And he can have a gf.. why should I care. Huh.
End of her pov.

She went to the place where they meets.