CHAPTER 24

Okay so guys from here the second season of this book starts where sidneet will realise their feelings and their investigation would build them stronger ..... but when the villain makes his entry....

 but when the villain makes his entry

In avu's home:

Aman- Avneet, how is your job going?
Avu-Nice dad.

Aman- What is the current case you are handling?
Avu-W..why Dad?

Aman-Just want to know.
Avu-Dad I dont want to doubt on you but pls dont tell anyone about my profession. You know right? Thats its a private one.

Aman- What is the use when I tell people that my daughter is independent but cant tell what is her profession🤨.

Avu- Sorry Dad. But tell them I have told u not to tell anyone about it

Aman- You are very stubborn.
Sonia- Like you.

She said serving the tea.

Avu had the tea and went to her room.

Avu- I know dad. Raghav asked you this. Because he is my good friend and he wants to know everything about me.
But sorry Raghav I cant tell you about my profession.

Suddenly avu got a call:
Avu picked it up. It was adaaya

Call conversation.

Avu-Hello Mam.
Ada- Hello Avneet. Hope you are doing good with your work.
Avu- Y... yes mam.
Ada- You know few days ago kalachor raped a girl.
Avu-WHAT?
Ada- Yes.
Avu-Mam date And time?
Ada- upto our information, It was wednesday and he raped a girl in the evening.
Avu- Okay Mam Thank You
Ada- Mention Not.

Call conversation Ends

Avu- That day he was with me, in riverside. We did out friendship and he shared his past.
That means whatever he said was true? There is someone else who does all the illegal things and gives the name of kalachor?
Anyways. I have to meet him today as of our commitment.  I will ask him then.

With sid:

His life continued stealing things.
He was excited as today he had his meet with his special and only friend, Avneet.

In Sidneet's place of meet.

(The same riverside 😂😛 )

Sid was waiting for her leaning against a huge stone when finally avu came.

Sid- Jeez Woman! Finally.. huff.

Avu-What jeez woman! I came here for commitment. Now speak fast I have other works too.

Sid-Achha? When you come with your other friend that time you have no work. And now you have a lottt of works right?

Avu-You are an idiot. Listen. Some girl complained in the police station that she was raped by kalachor last wednesday.

Sid sat on the ground casually.

Avu-Am I speaking with the river?

Sid- You only know.

Avu- I am very angry already. Dont u feel bad that she got raped?

She said sitting beside him

Sid- Its nothing new for me. People does everything but the blame is all mine nakchadi.

Avu understood his pain.

Avu- Ab.. I am sorry.. I was angry so I spoke like that.

Sid- Nothing new. Why did I named You NAKCHADI? Because u are always angry🤣

Avu( over sweetly )- ☺You said something?

Sid-😵Me? Nothing...hehehe.

Avu-Kalachor!😠. Ugh leave all these. We need to find out about the secret organisation and stop girls from getting raped.

Sid- yes. But how shall we begin?

Avu- Lets see If I can meet the girl who was raped and ask her every detail.

Before sid could tell anything else, they heard a voice.

(Note: Sid was in normal clothes)

Sm1- Avneet? What are you doing here?
Avu- Raghav woh..

So sm1 is raghav.

Ragh- And who is he?
Avu- He is my friend.

Raghav took a better look of sid and he felt disgusted.

Ragh-Aint he the one who addressed you as his gf and you too called him with cheesy names? And then you ran behind him? When we were in beach?

Avu- Ab.. Yes. But we are not as bf gf right Kal.. I mean...

Sid-Yes nak.. Avneet.

Sid forwarded his hand to raghav unwillingly

Sid- hello.

Ragh didnt shaked his hand instead hugged him.

Sidneet were shocked.

Ragh( whishper to sid )- She is mine understood? Dont dare to look at her.

Sid immediately broke the hug and whistled in the air.

Sid-Avneet, lets go somewhere else.

He held avu's wrist and went from there dragging her.

Raghav fumed as sid indirectly disrespected him😂.