CHAPTER 62

The beginning with another bright morning when two souls missing each other Unconditionally but refusing to accept the fact gotta meet each other in the dining table.

Sid- wow it's so tasty! who has cooked the delicious meal today!
Bawli is that you?
You have been developing yourself way too much...

Jan- no it's cooked by Avneet.

Sid- what you know how much I hate her right?

He stood up in anger.

Sid- so why the hell she come to cook my food!
What's wrong with you bawli if you cannot cook my food then just tell me I will appoint someone for it but I won't eat a single piece of food made by her!

He got up and left to his office with out having his breakfast.

Avu- Jaanu what was the need to tell him all that I new he would see now he left without eating....

She took a deep breathe

Jan- well I didn't know that this will cause such....sorry I will take care of that.... not to repeat it the next time...

Avu too didnt have her food which was unnoticed by fainnat.

After avu's request, jannat took the lunch box of sid and went to his office to feed him.

Avu- it's totally the fault of destiny...
why the hell Raghav came in our life!
he destroyed everything...
once he loved me more than himself although he didnt confess but I could treat his eyes but now he hates me....
He hates me to the core!
Is it only me who is still wanting to give a chance to our relationship!
I can easily back off (maybe)
But what will happen to him when Jannat and Faisu will leave him.
No no...
I NEED TO PREPARE HIM FOR THAT!
Let him act rude or whatever..... I will treat my closed ones with my best.

_____

Soon the day came when avu' parents returned. Avneet after hugging Jannat and bidding bye to Faisu left for her home...

Sid was sad cause he knew he somewhere still likes her but he was going against himself to accept the fact!

He baadly got affected with her attitude... her smile.... her pouts.... he missed their fights...he missed hugging her.... he missed bearing her anger when he did something wrong...

"Is she really innocent?"
He often thinks.

But then other memories flushes in his mind which always makes him go down.