CHAPTER 48

Avu's pov,
Today I will announce to mumma-papa that I found kalachor....
The one who was wearing a mask infront of us is the rapist and nightmares of girls.
They will be proud of me.
End of her pov.

With her thoughts she went to her home and found amandeep and sonia with faces which appeared the same the sky looks before rains and storms.

Avu-Pappa.. Mumma... I am back!

And she saw their faces.

Avu-W...what happened? Everything is fine right?

No one spoke.

Avu went to amandeep.

Avu-Pappa? Pappa say?

Aman ( angrily ) - after what u have done how can everything be fine huh?

Avu had tears. Amandeep always talked nicely with her. She was his princess.

Avu-Mumma... mumma why is pappa behaving like that? What have I done?

Sonia- Let your dad say.

Avu-Mumma u are in the same tone....

All quite.

Avu-What have I done... pls say!

Aman- You know who is the kalachor?

Avu-Yes dad...

Avu(in mind)- Oh got it! They might have found raghav being the rapist. And must be angry cause we shared a good relation with him. But why angry on me?

Aman- With a big face u are saying yes dad?

Avu went out of idea.

Aman- BEFORE THIS CASE, U NEVER TOOK THAT LONG TO FIND OUT ABOUT ANY MATTER. THEN WHAT TOOK U SO LONG TO FIND ABOUT KALACHOR?

Avu-Dad, its a mysterious case... so it took time...

Aman- still I am giving u a chance to say! Speak the truth.

Avu-This is the truth dad... an agency did all the crimes and gave the name of kalachor and dad...

Aman-So this took u so long to find out?

Avu-Dad...

She was not getting what they were trying to say.

Aman-OR MAYBE BECAUSE U ARE IN LOVE WITH THE RAPIST, CRIMINAL KALACHOR!

Avu-Dad....

Aman- Is it true? I give you my sake...

Avu-Y...yes... But.. dadd

Aman-WHAT DAD? U FELL IN LOVE WITH KALACHOR!

Avu-Listen to me once dad... he...

Aman-U HAVE LEFT NOTHING TO HEAR! HOW COULD U DO THAT! THERE ARE SEVERAL BOYS IN THE WORLD BUT WHY U FELL FOR A CRIMINAL!
WAIT... DONT TELL ME U WERE ALSO ONE OF HIS DIRTY CHICKS

He started coughing saying this.
Sonia tried cooling him.
Avu was in tears.

Avu- YES! i love him. But he is not bad. He is pure. He never raped a girl.... and how can u think me loosing my virginity to....

Aman-SONIA. TELL THAT GIRL THAT I AM NOT BLIND. I AM ELDER THAN HER AND I CAN JUDGE MORE THAN HER.

Avu- KALACHOR IS NOT BAD.

Sonia- Shut up Avu. U are shouting on your dad!

Avu-But mumma Kalachor is not the rapist.

Aman-Yes. Now u will say that a deer ate a lion and I will have to belief it. HE IS A CRIMINAL! HE IS A RAPIST AND THE NIGHTMARE OF GIRLS.

Avu-No he is not.

Aman- Falling in love with him have made u hone out of ur mind! LISTEN AVNEET! I WILL NOT ACCEPT HIM AS MY SLAVE... AND ACCEPTING HIM AS MY SON-IN-LAW IS FAR AWAY IS IMPOSSIBLE EVEN IN MY DREAMS.

Avu-NO I HAVENT GOT MAD FOR KALACHOR. HE IS NOT BAD. RAGHAV IS THE RAPIST. HE IS THE ONE WHO DOEA DIRTY THINGS AND THEN GIVES THE NAME OF KALACHOR

Aman-DONT DARE TO SPEAK A WORD AGAINST MY SON. Did that kalachor washed ur brain huh?

Avu-KALACHOR IS INNOCENT.. RAGHAV IS THE CRIMINAL...

Aman-Now u are sho.....

Saying this he started coughing badly.

( In the character sketch I said that amandeep had heart issues )

Avu-Dad...

Sonia-DONT SHOW UR FAKE SYMPATHY NOW. JUST CALL THE AMBULANCE.

Amandeep was holding his chest and was suffocating...

■■■■

In the hospital.
The doctors said to admit aman for a few days.
Before going to the room he said in a week voice.

Aman- Avu... I might die. But do make kalachor get prisones in the jail. And marry raghav...(cough) Fulfil my last wishes if u love and respect me. And IF U WANT TO SEE UR DAD COME BACK.

Avu went numb.
She didnt know what to do.

She nodded and assured him with a fake smile as the doctors were eyeing her to agree to whatever he says as he might have a heartfail at any moment.