CHAPTER 20

Avu- I cant give you my jewellery. I am just wearing a pair or earing and a bracelet. My mom will be angry if I loose them. Ask something else.

Sid- Umm ( fake thinking ) Give me a hug.

Avu-KALECHOR KE BACHHE! Is that how you attract a girl towards you and rape them huh?
You are a rapist but mind it, your silly techniques are not going to work in me! I am not a nasty girl.
How dare u....

Sid blew air toward her.

Sid- Santi santi. Areh Nakchadi you are sooo hyper gurl! Calm calm. I was just joking. And dont tell me I am a rapist.

Avu- Then what should I call to a rapist?

Sid-Okay.. You are the first person whom Kalachor is going to share his past. But calm down and take breathe first.

♤♤♤
Sid is sharing his past to avu:

I am S.... Leave it. So as You know I am kalachor, and the world's grestest mafia drugger and rapist. People only have hate in their heart for me.
But a a child is never a born thief.
I and my mom, whom I love and respect the most in the world used to stay in a small hut.
We were poor but we had happiness. My dad passed away when I was young.
We leaded and peaceful and cheerful life when one day my Mom caught Dengue.
We had no money to cure her.
So I was forced to go to my evil chachi and chacha.
They told me that they will help me, only if I agree to work under them.
I being helpless agreed.
They made me sign a contact.
Then my mom got healed but just after a few days she.... she l-e-f-t me. I highly suspect she got killed.
I became a poor orphan.
My chacha told me that I have to steal things.
I pleaded them.
But they didnt agree. They forced me and beat me. And finally gave me the swear of my mom.
Thus, the son of the most loyal, true, beautiful and caring mother became The WORLD'S BIGGEST THIEF.
I wanted the world to know me through my talents but see. I am earning in an illegal way
I think what my mom is seeing from the heaven.
I dont have a family which everyone wishes to have..

Avu was in moist eyes.

Sid:
Then I decided atleast to do some good work in the stolen money. I gave the people of the slam where u went some food and provided them with clothes.
All the kids made me their idol and everyone of the slum consider me as their god.
They once said, that if I die, they will die too.
They are the only hope for me to live in this earth. Orelse I would have commited suicide.
They loves me but still somewhere I feel as if the love and care is lacking.
And about rape....
No need.
Nakchadi, I saw something new in you.
When the kid touched you that day you didnt asked him to leave you as they are poor and lower caste.
You instead promised the kid intertwinning ur finger.
You are not greedy .
So before going to jail, I want someone to help the people of the slum
financially and mentally.
And I can trust you that you will do that.
Will u break my trust?

Avu was numb hearing his past.

Sid-Nakchadi?

Suddenly avu hugged him. Because after hearing what sid faced in his life she knew that sid asked her to hug him because he wanted love. He didnt had any lust for her.

Sid went shocked.

Avu- Sorry Kalachor. You went through all these and I was doubting. Your way of earning is illegal but ur heart is pure.

Hearing this sid hugged her back but as avu got his touch she broke the hug.

Avu-Woh um..( looking down )

Sid-Thank You.( looking down too )

Avu- Kalachor, if u are so kind, then why do you rape girls?

Sid-.....