CHAPTER 9

Avu reached her home with a bad mood. Kalachor was with her but still she couldnt catch him.

Avu's pov:
WTH AVNEET!
Kalachor was with u but... YOU  COULDNT CATCH HIM.
Why avneet why?
Adaaya mam gave u the responsibility trusting u. AND WHAT ARE U DOING? You are breaking her trust.
That time when that kalachor touched you...
( she thought of their moments )
You got affected.
A police got affected by a chor's touch. Wah wah...
But why did i get affected to him.
He looks just like a bandar nothing else. And in occupation he is a thief. Moreover in personality he is a cruel person. Why did u get affected AVNEET KAUR ANSWER!!
Ugh I need to attend my lessons from tomorrow again. I need to call the organization.

End of her pov.

She started finding her phone when she remembered that sid snached her phone.

Avu-KALACHOR!!!!!!

She screamed getting extremely irritated.

<><><>

With Sid:
He went to his room not before giving the necklace to the one who asked him to do so and getting his money. He gave 90% of the money to his chachi and the rest he took orelse he would starve to death everyday as his chachi gives him less food.

He got fresh and was about to change his jeans when he found someone's mobile phone in it.

Sid's pov:

Whats that.
Lemme take the phone out.
Whose phone is this?
Btw the cover is nice and it smells good.
Wait I know this smell.
AREH THIS PHONE IS OF MISS AVNEET.

<><><>

Avu's parents came in her room as she screamed way to loud.

Sonia-Where is kalachor?
Aman-Where is he hiding?
Sonia-When did he came?
Aman-How did he came?
Sonia-What is he doing?
Aman-Why is he doing?

Avu-Stopppp!

Sonia and amandeep looked at her with suspecious eyes.

Avu-Kalachor is not here. Woh i met him today, somehow he escaped from my hands and he took my phone. Thats why I got angry and I shouted.

Aman- Where did u met?
Sonia-When did u met?
Aman-How did u met?

Avu-Stoppppp! Mom dad i am a police but u are questioning me even better than how we do. I will answer everything later. For now I am going to find that bastard.

She wore her jacket, took her gun and left.

With sid.

Sid-Areh this smells of Miss. Avneet scent. O ya i memember. I snached her phone and it came with me. But now i need to return it to her.

Mistakenly sid's hand went to the screen and the wallpaper rose.

Sid's eyez went in the wallpaper and he kept on looking at it

Sid in a low tone- How beautiful.

He was totaly lost in her when the screen went off.

Sid smacked his own head.

Sid-Mai bhi na. But now I have to return this to her. I am a good person not a thief by personality.
I will return this to her...
She always shouts on me but she is cute.
Not again sid.