CHAPTER 12

Avu returned her home.

Aman-Beta you found your phone?
Sonia-Where was it?
Aman-With whom?
Sonia-How did u found it

Avu just gave her phone to them and went to her room and locked the door.

She was too lost in her thoughts.

Avu's pov:

I dont know what to do.
Adaaya Mam gave me the responsibility to catch Kalachor.  I got 3 chances but everytime i failed.
Why god why!
Why do I get so affected to his touch?
Why he didnt harmed me when I get complains against him that he rapes girls.
Why he protects me?
Is he trying to make me fall for him?
Is that how he attract girls and then harras them?
But then why he told me not to interfare in his life.
How to catch him.
End of her pov.

She slept with her thoughts.

With sid:

Sid's pov:
Avneet.
The name of a girl who dares to warn Kalachor.
Why is my life like this?
I also want to lead a happy life.
I want friends.
I want my mom.
I want love and care
But everone hates me.
All tellls kalachor did the crime when I actually dont.
I curse my destiny. I lost everything. There is no happiness in my life.
End of his pov.

He went to his home:

He saw nazneen was standing at the entrance.

Naz- Aa gaye maharaja. How should I greet you?

Sid- Chachi pls let me come in. I am tired.

Naz-Shut up. Surely you were spending time with any chick. Mummy ne kuchh sikhaya nahi.

Sid-BOHOT HO GAYI CHACHI! IT WAS YOU WHO FORCED ME TO BECOME A THIEF. I AM A CHOR I ADMIT BUT I AM NOT CHARACTERLESS. YOU NEVER LOVED ME WHEN I ADMITED U AS MY OWN.
AND YOU ARE EATING IN MY MONEY. THE MONEY I EARN. SO STOP WITH ALL THESE.

Nazneen slapped him and twisted his ear.

Naaz-Bada zubaan chal raha hai tera. A thief should know his limit. And do as I say orelse I will tell the police about your identity

She went inside

Sid-Your fortune is related with me. You can never survive without me. So i know you will never do all these. Mom. Please come back.

●●●●●●●
After few days.
Avu has been preparing herself mentally to catch kalahor. Its unknown to her why she gets affected with his touch and why she feels her heartbeat increasing when he comes closer.

Avu-I must catch kalachor. Adaaya Mam will be angry orelse.

She went to the childrens park where she met sid and sat there for a whole day. She read books. And soon the evening surrounded the atmosphere.

She was thinking to go but something in her made her wait for more.

Avu- Hmm, this horror story goes the perfect with the atmosphere. I will go homd after few minutes. Lets complete the book first.

One hour passed.

With sid:

He was seemed crying infront of a photoframe.

He hugged it tight.

Sid-I miss you so much. The sunshine from my life went since you left me. Why why why! And now I became a chor. A thief. A poor boy who is forced to become a poor.

He lighted an earthen lamp and joined his hands.

He felt very sad when naaz interrupted him.

Naaz-Are nikamme? What are you doing? Who will steal today?

Sid-Not today chachi please.

Naaz twisted his ear.

Naaz-Why? Jyada zuban chal rahi hai?

Sid- Please aunty aj nahi I beg.

Naaz-I just want money. And u remember what will I do if u dont listen to me?

Sid took a deep breathe.

Sid-Okay. I will steal.

He just controled his tears and ran out from his house.

He secretly broke into a house ( yes even after an hour of the evening cause the house where he broke in was empty.)

He then decided to go to his favourite riverside. Avu was now done reading the book.

She kinda felt scared reading the horror book but she was a police which made her keep belief on herself and act brave.

She was dissapointed that she didnt meet kalachor and she couldnt catch him.

She was passing through the riverside when suddenly she heard someone sobbing.

Avu's pov:
S-someon-e is crying?  No no I must be hallucimating. I read the horror book thats why...
Areh wait the sound is coming closer.
Wait a minute 😱 who is there!

(She saw someone whose back was facing her was crying.)
No no ....
I rubbed my eyes to recheck whether what I was seeing was real but THERE IS ACTUALLY A PERSON SITTING😨😨
Sh-oul-d I c-ch-check it?
Oh wait.
In The Vampire Diaries I saw Elena. She was very brave and a same scene came to her.
She went to that person and saw it was a vampire.
What if whom I am seeing is a vampire🤔😳
YESS!
WHAT THE HELL AVNEET KAUR. YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING TO MEET VAMPIRES AND NOW THE TIME CAME. GO AND MEET.
End of her pov.

She went closer to that person exactly copying the scene where she saw elena meeting vampire

( I dont know about vampires neither I have ever seen The Vampire Diaries. Whatever I said is just from my imagination. )

I want to let you guys think who is the person and what do you think is gonna happen next, so I am ending the chapter here.

Hint: A twist in the story begins

Soch samajh ke comment me batayiye ki kaun hai yeh aadmi?